Login Search

Vaughany's MMA Picks...

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by FightFightFight View Post
At which book? My dec bets at bmaker are still losses.
Bookmaker. Just checked, tt still has them graded as a "loss", but I've had the stake for both returned in to my account. This might be just because I was in a negative tho as it states "adjustment - zero out negative balance".

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
""Callaway doesn’t have some magic super strength from being a male. You still have to develop muscle and strength specifically to actually have more than an extremely athletic woman.""

whoa dude.....lol.
Last edited by rocky mattioli; 03-03-12 at 04:44 PM.

Summary of Strikeforce: Tate vs Rousey plays:

50 units on Rousey at -275 to win 18.182 units (may arb out of this closer to fight time);

6.913 units on Rousey at -201 to win 3.439 units;

Parlay: 6.316 units on Semtex Inside the Distance (-155), Rousey by Submission (-190), & JDS/Overeem to Not Go the Distance (-750) to win 11.658 units;

Parlay (double): 6.315 units on Rousey Inside the Distance (-165), & JDS/Overeem to Not Go the Distance (-750) to win 5.18 units;

4.105 units on Rousey Inside the Distance at -165 to win 2.526 units;

6.306 units on Mighty Mouse/McCall Starts Round 3 (-360), Benavidez/Urushitani Starts Round 2 (-377),Rousey/Tate to Not Go the Distance (-380), & JDS/Overeem to Not Go the Distance (-750) to win 8.289 units.

Parlay: 6.315 units on Te-Huna Inside Distance (-175), Rousey/Tate to Not Go the Distance (-380), & JDS/Overeem to Not Go the Distance (-750) to win 7.891 units.

"Well first and foremost, they're both good fighters", said Parisyan. "Obviously, Ronda is my girl. She's been training with us for many, many, many years. When she was 8-9 years old her mom would drag her to our school called Hayastan Dojo with Gokor and "Judo" Gene LeBell."
"The thing about that is everybody was afraid of the Hayastan kids, everybody was afraid of us. Except Ronda's mom. Ronda's mom brought Ronda in. She trained with us and she would almost start crying. We'd yell at her and tell her to suck your lip back in and get back in line, and that's what she would do."
"She is a beautiful animal, because she has trained with animals. She trained with us and I know how crazy that was, because no guys had the balls to do it, but Ronda did," stated Parisyan.
"So my take on that fight is, this Miesha Tate chick, off her interview, I can't even stand her anymore... and I'm almost am sure Ronda is gonna rip her arms off."
"Because Ronda is one of those girls that she doesn't have that girly strength, although she's a very pretty girl, she doesn't have that girly strength. If she grabs a hold of you though, she'll rip your limb off."
"So I think in my opinion, she is gonna submit that Miesha whatever he name is...that Miesha Tate chick," concluded Parisyan.

Summary of Strikeforce: Tate vs Rousey plays:

50 units on Rousey at -275 to win 18.182 units (may arb out of this closer to fight time);

6.913 units on Rousey at -201 to win 3.439 units;

Parlay: 6.316 units on Semtex Inside the Distance (-155), Rousey by Submission (-190), & JDS/Overeem to Not Go the Distance (-750) to win 11.658 units;

Parlay (double): 6.315 units on Rousey Inside the Distance (-165), & JDS/Overeem to Not Go the Distance (-750) to win 5.18 units;

4.105 units on Rousey Inside the Distance at -165 to win 2.526 units;

6.306 units on Mighty Mouse/McCall Starts Round 3 (-360), Benavidez/Urushitani Starts Round 2 (-377),Rousey/Tate to Not Go the Distance (-380), & JDS/Overeem to Not Go the Distance (-750) to win 8.289 units.

Parlay: 6.315 units on Te-Huna Inside Distance (-175), Rousey/Tate to Not Go the Distance (-380), & JDS/Overeem to Not Go the Distance (-750) to win 7.891 units.

Adding:

3.157 units on Noons/Thomson to Go the Distance (-185), Jones Inside the Distance (-172), & JDS/Overeem to Not Go the Distance (-750) to win 5.56 units.
+13.726 units profit for the night with a few parlays 3 that just need JDS/Overeem to not go distance which is pretty much a given! Gets me back in the black for the weekend. Would of been one of my best wknds of betting ever had Thiago not gone and tapped but there we go!