Login Search

Vaughany's MMA Picks...

Last Post

There's a bizzare superstitution that I was keeping track of for the past few years, it's a bizzare reason why Kampman defeated Alves.

12 wins and 3 losses betting if you were to keep betting on this theory for the past 5 years.

I would sound insane and a troll if I made a topic about it, I'm not sure if I should explain it.

It's probably just a coincidence.
Last edited by GunShard; 03-03-12 at 01:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
There's a bizzare superstitution that I was keeping track of for the past few years, it's a bizzare reason why Kampman defeated Alves.

12 wins and 3 losses betting if you were to keep betting on this theory for the past 5 years.

I would sound insane and a troll if I made a topic about it, I'm not sure if I should explain it.

do tell.

Quote Originally Posted by FightFightFight View Post
I could get screwed royally here. Had DJ dec 200 at bmaker, Not dj dec 125 at 5dimes. 5Dimes is whatever is said in ring, Bmaker is whatever comission says. Should be a ******* no contest though. Should have been a 4th rd. Fight wasnt over, how can it be a draw?
bookmaker still have MM decision as a win for me?

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post

Do tell...cant be any crazier than the "new baby phenomena"!

Quote Originally Posted by FightFightFight View Post
Although now that I see the other thread, I don't see how they won't change it. Damn.
yeah but like I said in the other thread, they'd have to grade it as loss so tht would mean taking money out of my account, but my account figure is lower than what my stake and winnings were on the Mighty Mouse by decision play as I bet on the Benavidez fight going distance on BM as part of an arb so lost most of my money on BM. They'd have to put me in to a minus figure! Shit, just checked it and looks like they have changed it

the more i look at rousey/tate the more i`m considering taking a shot with tate...rousey is a badass(i have her in a par)...i believe that...but she has a total of 4 fights...all wins in under 1 minute...and all by armbar....tate`s never been subbed....she has oodles of experience and has gone long in fights.....and given her experience,we know she`s a plugger....she hung tough with coenen until she found her spot....

i think rousey`s stronger...more physical....but haven`t seen any real stand-up skill....you have to wonder what happens inside her head if that armbar doesn`t happen early.....will she be mentally tough enough to hang for a full 5 vs a girl who probably has better stand-up and is more well rounded and battle hardened?.....

+260?.......damned shame theres a dearth of props for this fight....

i`m thinking i just can`t pass up taking a shot with the experienced girl at these odds......gonna keep my eyes open for some props to surface(hoping for some sort of " rousey early" hedge to go with the par).....

i think tate might get tossed around early.....but if she gets out of the first round or two,her experience in hard fights should come into play...+260 seems very generous ...i think it`s worth a shot vs what might be a one-trick pony...vs a girl who really hasn`t had much pushback thus far in her mma career...