Login Search

Vaughany's MMA Picks...

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by fosho14 View Post
How does Cantwell beat Fukuda? I don't see it happening. Playing Fukuda moderate
You dont know what the odds are yet tho...what happens if Fukuda is -300 or something? Will u play him at any odds?

I think Fukuda takes a decision...Cantwell is very tough as he took some big shots against Massenzio and Diabate. I do think he is a better striker and grappler than he has shown in his last couple of fights, but then I dont think he offers more than Nick Ring offered, except maybe a slightly more refined submission game. I guess Cantwell could also argue that it was his fight fight at MW against Massenzio and that that effected maybe

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
You dont know what the odds are yet tho...what happens if Fukuda is -300 or something? Will u play him at any odds?

I think Fukuda takes a decision...Cantwell is very tough as he took some big shots against Massenzio and Diabate. I do think he is a better striker and grappler than he has shown in his last couple of fights, but then I dont think he offers more than Nick Ring offered, except maybe a slightly more refined submission game. I guess Cantwell could also argue that it was his fight fight at MW against Massenzio and that that effected maybe
+1 you beat me to the punch.

Rashad fought with 3 broken ribs against Davis apparently...

“Going into that fight I wanted to make sure I negated Phil’s wrestling ability. He has a high level of wrestling and I thought I could out wrestle him so that’s what I was trying to do. That whole camp was a tough camp for me; about a week before the fight I broke three ribs sparring. I broke three ribs so I was like you know what I’m just gonna go out there and see what happens.”