Login Search

Vaughany's MMA Picks...

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by bjpenn85 View Post
i use moneybookers to deposit to 5dimes and neteller into bookmaker. Bookmaker and moneybookers have parted ill guess after bookmaker got investigated.
Ah right...tht was what I was gonna say. Went to deposit in to BM the other day through moneybookers and obviously couldnt. So have had to set up a neteller account but gotta go through the hassle of uploading all the documents and verification bullsh*t! Can only transfer £112 or something in to bookmaker until ive been verified on neteller

Isn't it surprising that the Einemo line is actually now going down? I figured Russow would close at like -300. I mean, I'm leery of the fight, since Einemo probably shook some rust off his last fight, and HWs can always be a battle of who lands first. But at a close number, I'm surprised people aren't all over Russow, who showed he can win a fight after impersonating a pinata.

Quote Originally Posted by koscheckbaby View Post
Isn't it surprising that the Einemo line is actually now going down? I figured Russow would close at like -300. I mean, I'm leery of the fight, since Einemo probably shook some rust off his last fight, and HWs can always be a battle of who lands first. But at a close number, I'm surprised people aren't all over Russow, who showed he can win a fight after impersonating a pinata.
Perception. Einemo came off an exciting fight that he was winning in spots, Russow is remembered best for getting punched 200 times until the dude couldn't punch him anymore and collapsed from exhaustion.