Login Search

Vaughany's MMA Picks...

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by bjpenn85 View Post
Vaug, at skybet, Chael sonnen is available @ 1.29. The line will probably not improve IMO. I parleyd him with Ellenberger. Pretty happy about that.
Yeah already maxed the -333.33 opener in a parlay with Diaz and Henderson, and got the -350 in a double with Ellenberger as well

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Kitty View Post
You Juventus fans should enjoy your position in the table while it lasts
haha Yeah to be honest I dont think it will last for long! We don't look that good at all really...somebody is going to exploit some of our weaknesses sooner than later, starting with Roma beating us in the Coppa Italia on Tuesday as well. Although I like Master Conte, I don't like how he isn't giving Elia any opportunities yet has brough Krasic back in to the squad who is HOPELESS! One of the major things we lack is pace/athleticism which is what Elia could bring to the table. Classic Juve tho, sign a player like him then hardly play him and sell him on to somebody in England where he'll probably shine a la Henry at Arsenal! Lichsteiner is proving to be a great signing though - one of best right backs/wingbacks in the world IMO.

Yeah Lichsteiner is very solid both defensively and when attacking. Not sure about Elia tho, have not seen enough of him to form an opinion. Krasic SUCKS, that I know was terrifying to read the roumors about Ranieri and Moratti wanting to buy him now in January. Hopefully not on the map anymore.

My thoughts behind my previous statement is that all teams go through a hard period with bad form during a season. Inter and Milan had theirs already while Juventus have not. It will come sometime this spring.

Yeah Lichsteiner is very solid both defensively and when attacking. Not sure about Elia tho, have not seen enough of him to form an opinion. Krasic SUCKS, that I know was terrifying to read the roumors about Ranieri and Moratti wanting to buy him now in January. Hopefully not on the map anymore.

My thoughts behind my previous statement is that all teams go through a hard period with bad form during a season. Inter and Milan had theirs already while Juventus have not. It will come sometime this spring.
Yeah it will happen eventually. I'm also not getting the Borriello signing. He doesnt really offer anything different. What we needed was a striker with pace and ability to beat the offside trap and at same time can hold the ball up as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
Yeah it will happen eventually. I'm also not getting the Borriello signing. He doesnt really offer anything different. What we needed was a striker with pace and ability to beat the offside trap and at same time can hold the ball up as well.
Yeah Borriello seems to be a better fit in a medium size club. Liked him a lot when he played for Genoa.

Last weekend when he came in against Cagliari the swedish commentator said as Borriello came running onto the pitch "Marco Borriello is good looking"...and realizing what he just said might sound gay he added "according many" after a short pause, haha

Guess he dident have anything positive to say about his skillz on the football field

Yeah Borriello seems to be a better fit in a medium size club. Liked him a lot when he played for Genoa.

Last weekend when he came in against Cagliari the swedish commentator said as Borriello came running onto the pitch "Marco Borriello is good looking"...and realizing what he just said might sound gay he added "according many" after a short pause, haha

Guess he dident have anything positive to say about his skillz on the football field
hahaha To be fair he is a handsome swine! No homo!