Login Search

Vaughany's MMA Picks...

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by The HOFF View Post
Blasphemy! How could you?

I'm actually going to go very large on Henderson against your boy Frankie. Totally thought I'd be going against you.
haha don't worry, I'll be hedging the fu*k out of it with Frankie by decision or something (if it get's to the Henderson leg)! I do think Henderson has all the tools to beat him with his size, leg-kicks, cardio, resilience, and ability to stick to a game-plan...but nonetheless I did say that I'd never bet against my boy Frankie ever again after tht second Maynard fight!

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
i give it a 3 out of 5. i'm sure the original is better.

streaming a movie now called "eagle vs shark" - an english comedy- so funny.
Ah yeah, think it's our version of Napolean Dynamite or something! I watch Russell Crowe's latest one other night - The Next Three Days...pretty good film...very far-fetched at times but entertaining enough! U seen Hope they Serve Beer in Hell?

"Parlay: 6.468 units on Johnson/Belfort To Not Start Round 3 (-131), Aldo/Mendes To Start Round 2 (-892), & Evans/Davis To Not Go the Distance (-165) to win 13.904 units;"

Bad lucky in this one =/ I really doubt that Aldo threw that knee to hit Mendes' head (Not to mention the five seconds lefting...)

Quote Originally Posted by caveira View Post
"Parlay: 6.468 units on Johnson/Belfort To Not Start Round 3 (-131), Aldo/Mendes To Start Round 2 (-892), & Evans/Davis To Not Go the Distance (-165) to win 13.904 units;"

Bad lucky in this one =/ I really doubt that Aldo threw that knee to hit Mendes' head (Not to mention the five seconds lefting...)
Yeah tht hurt and had put a dampener on my night (along with the Silva fight not going a round), but then got Barboza/Etim FOTN and Palhares SOTN so made up for it!

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
Ah yeah, think it's our version of Napolean Dynamite or something! I watch Russell Crowe's latest one other night - The Next Three Days...pretty good film...very far-fetched at times but entertaining enough! U seen Hope they Serve Beer in Hell?
No, I haven't. It's not available to stream, either... =/

I helped write a flick hitting theatres in March. "PROJECT X" - Check out the trailer:

I've already seen it. It's really great, would not be surprised if it becomes bigger than Superbad.

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
No, I haven't. It's not available to stream, either... =/

I helped write a flick hitting theatres in March. "PROJECT X" - Check out the trailer:

I've already seen it. It's really great, would not be surprised if it becomes bigger than Superbad.
Todd Phillips produced, I'll check it out when it's out. Looks similar to "Skins" which is a big hit show over here

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
Todd Phillips produced, I'll check it out when it's out. Looks similar to "Skins" which is a big hit show over here
It's not like any movie that's ever been made. It's shot like a documentary, kinda like The Office, except it follows three loser friends from high school who throw a big party. It's like The Office meets Superbad meets some crazy party movie. Real funny, too.