Login Search

Vaughany's MMA Picks...

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
Wow nice line on Pearson. He should easily out box and out footwork Assuncao.
Yeah, Assuncao is a pretty big FW but as long as Pearson pushes forward and pressures constantly I don't think he'll be able to deal with the pace that Ross sets. The Barboza fight showed that Pearson is legit, he perhaps even deserved that fight. Assuncao kind of breezed through tht Yagin fight, hardly anything happened in the first half so he was able to gradually get in to the fight - Pearson will be the complete opposite and pressure from the start.

Quote Originally Posted by caveira View Post
Great pick on Pearson! Vaughany is the master to get fast the best odds! I am so happy to follow the most of his picks and make a lower, but nice profit Thank you bro!
Cheers kind Sir! I wouldnt play Pearson at worse than -200 personally though. After all, this will be his first fight at FW, and Barboza has a decent all round game as well as being a big FW.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
Cheers kind Sir! I wouldnt play Pearson at worse than -200 personally though. After all, this will be his first fight at FW, and Barboza has a decent all round game as well as being a big FW.
Assuncao*

I think Pearson should be -400 - easy win for him.