Login Search

Vaughany's MMA Picks...

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by rocky mattioli View Post
i`m beginning to wonder whether bonnar might be able to outlast kingsbury in a crazy,hard fight....having all that muscle isn`t necessarily a good thing in that type of fight(and it should be nuts)...
Kingsbury is didn't really impress me in his last fight. Ton of strength and athleticism but cardio issues will hurt him as he steps up in competition.

Loving Bonnar as the dog.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCalculator View Post
He's always an a-hole -- he's the host of the Canadian version of a sports talk show on TSN (the sports network) and tries to be a jerk. He's succeeding.
this was a great find

Ya I agree.. while chael annoyed me, that reporter was a true poser fan and a total dick who was def rude.

lol at 'noJera' bros and the gi

Quote Originally Posted by proposition joe View Post
Vaughany, what makes you like this play?

Weidman by Sub or Lawlor by TKO/KO seem more likely to me.
I dont really! I've got a lot on Weidman straight up at -280 as I thought I'd be able to arb out with Lawlor at +350 or better but looks like Lawlor is going to stick around +275 to +300 range (although I can get him at +320 on WilliamHill so probably will arb out). My initial thoughts were that Lawlor might be able to scrape a decision if he can keep it standing for long enough periods. BUt then as you say he could also TKO Weidman - small chance of it but it's a possibility and I'd be losing a lot if I just had Weidman and fight goes distance. Gotta think about what to do with this one

Adding:

0.1 units on McDonald by Submission at +550 to win 0.55 units;

0.025 units on Soto by TKO/KO at +700 to win 0.175 units;

0.5 units on Tibau by Decision at +140 to win 0.7 units;

0.747 units on Torres by Decision at +175 to win 1.307 units;

0.384 units on Matt Brown by Decision at +350 to win 1.344 units;

0.17 units on Bowles by TKO/KO at +800 to win 1.36 units;

0.042 units on Bowles KO of the Night at +5000 to win 2.1 units;

0.025 units on Wanderlei Silva Submission of the Night at +3000 to win 0.75 units;

0.064 units on Shogun Submission of the Night at +3000 to win 1.92 units;

0.085 units on Kampmann Submission of the Night at +1800 to win 1.53 units.