Login Search

Vaughany's MMA Picks...

Last Post

Vaughany, what do you think of Semerzier vs Peralta? I haven't seen enough of Peralta to feel comfortable with a pick against him yet, but from what i've seen he keeps a pretty low pace despite having clean technique and great leg kicks. I also noticed that he tends to back straight up when avoiding punches rather than cutting angles. In my opinion Mackens takes this with a higher workrate and volume of strikes coupled with a few takedowns but I'm not totally sold yet.

Quote Originally Posted by more_betterness View Post
Vaughany, what do you think of Semerzier vs Peralta? I haven't seen enough of Peralta to feel comfortable with a pick against him yet, but from what i've seen he keeps a pretty low pace despite having clean technique and great leg kicks. I also noticed that he tends to back straight up when avoiding punches rather than cutting angles. In my opinion Mackens takes this with a higher workrate and volume of strikes coupled with a few takedowns but I'm not totally sold yet.
Could go either way. Peralta's more mature and refined in his skills. Semerzier is more aggressive. Should be an interesting battle. Too even for me.