Login Search

Vaughany's MMA Picks...

Last Post

Adding:

Parlay (double): 1.602 units on Mighty Mouse by Decision (+752) & Not Lauzon by Decision (-1297) to win 13.101 units;

Parlay: 0.641 units on Wiman by Decision (+157), Mighty Mouse/Cruz to Go the Distance (-210), Not Lauzon by Decision (-1297), Maynard by Decision (+198), & Not Dos Santos by Decision (-887) to win 8.043 units.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
UFC Versus 6 Play:

10 units on Rumble Johnson at -183 to win 5.464 units.
Adding:

Parlay (double): 10 units on Rumble Johnson (-150) & Guillard (-300) to win 12.222 units.
Just put another 100 units on Rumble at -150. Expect to get Brenneman at +175 or better by fight time
Hedged the above plays with 63.5 units on Brenneman at +187.5 to win 119.063 units. Will make 20.853 units profit if Rumble wins and Guillard wins. I'm counting on either Rumble winning straight-up or Brenneman by decision as I have 6.382 units on fight to go distance at evens as another slight back-up in case Brenneman does win by decision. So only way I lose money is if Brenneman wins inside distance, or if Rumble wins then Guillard loses next week (but will cross that bridge when I come to it!).

6.382 units on Rumble/Brenneman to Go the Distance at Evens to win 6.382 units;

Hey Vaughany what do you think of the Paul Sass vs. Michael Johnson fight? I don't know much about Paul Sass but looking at his record he is 11-0 and has submitted 10 out of 11 of his opponents. 4 out of 5 of Johnson's loses came via submission. I figured you might know more about Paul Sass since he's from the UK. Do you think he has a shot against Johnson?

Quote Originally Posted by poopoo333 View Post
Any thoughts about cage warriors this weekend?
I think most the lines r set right, if made any play it woud be on wheeler again as underdog. If foster was facing anyone half decent I'd bet against him as he's goin thru personal problems at moment, but his opponent mason sucks big time!

I've arbed out of my Rumble play so not many plays for this card really. My only plays are the ones above on this page, Cruz who's in 3 parlays, Struve/Barry to go distance and Struve by sub, and Rumble/Brenneman go distance at Evens. Im out at freshers week at a uni all wknd gettin fuuucked so not on here much till Monday. GL tonight all