Login Search

Vaughany's MMA Picks...

Last Post

I went to watch this fight live in Rio.

Crazy stuff guys, the place was just insane, a lot of energy from the crowd, we made a show and the Brazilian fighters respond bringing down the opponents with super motivation. I made a lot of money with my bets (for fun) on Brazilian fighters. I think most of people who lost their money on this UFC forgot about the home advantage, the emotional factor etc.

Adding:

Parlay: 0.613 units on Shields, Not Jackson by Decision, Sonnen by Decision, Aldo by Decision, Ward by Decision, Not Nick Diaz by Decision, & Penn/Condit to Go the Distance to win 18.176 units;

Parlay: 0.613 units on Dawson/Hopkins Over 9.5 rnds, Ward/Froch Over 9.5 rnds, Ellenberger/Shields to Go the Distance, Not Jackson by Decision, Not Florian Inside the Distance, & Velasquez by Decision to win 7.362 units.

yeah i know. its very very tempting though to go crazy and put shitloads on jones and maybe tony ferguson. If jackson wins, its not a decision, most probably a tko. i dont see a sub coming up, but i dont know if i have the balls to only bet tko.

then combine it with tony ferguson which i dont either see losing. no props for aaron riley 1.round ko if that was to happen.

I mean, A went to hell, then double up, on B, as B went to hell, i should know triple on C, i mean, it cant go wrong? Is it stupid to try to chase it, should i just let it go?

Quote Originally Posted by bjpenn85 View Post
yeah i know. its very very tempting though to go crazy and put shitloads on jones and maybe tony ferguson. If jackson wins, its not a decision, most probably a tko. i dont see a sub coming up, but i dont know if i have the balls to only bet tko.

then combine it with tony ferguson which i dont either see losing. no props for aaron riley 1.round ko if that was to happen.

I mean, A went to hell, then double up, on B, as B went to hell, i should know triple on C, i mean, it cant go wrong? Is it stupid to try to chase it, should i just let it go?

i hear you...i thought the same when jackson fought machida....

Vaughany, Do do you see any lines for Hughes by sub? All I have right now is Hughes inside the dist around +775 probably going to move past +800 by fight night. Hughes is getting crafty in his old age and I think if he wins it will be by sub. Otherwise i see Canchez getting a dec. Wondering what Hughes's sub line will be for possible hedge? Thanks in advnace.

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
Vaughany, Do do you see any lines for Hughes by sub? All I have right now is Hughes inside the dist around +775 probably going to move past +800 by fight night. Hughes is getting crafty in his old age and I think if he wins it will be by sub. Otherwise i see Canchez getting a dec. Wondering what Hughes's sub line will be for possible hedge? Thanks in advnace.
No not out anywhere yet, Sanchez is always gonna be difficult to submit, I guess at +1000 or something it may be worth a play

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
No not out anywhere yet, Sanchez is always gonna be difficult to submit, I guess at +1000 or something it may be worth a play
Rock on, Old man Hughes will not be able to grind out a dec against Sanchez imo. Only way Hughes wins is catching him. GL

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post

I don't know if the issue is difficulty but rather it's just a lot easier to take him down and turn into a game of maintaining position for the win. Especially when you've got top position on him. Why go for a sub, giving him a possible chance for an escape, especially if you're a better wrestler and can just hold him down.

Matt needs to do what any fighter who goes up against Diego needs to do: keep it from turning it into a brawl.