Login Search

Vaughany's MMA Picks...

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by scofflaw View Post
ALL HAIL scofflaw .. bowl down to me young virgins before I post my picks

I'm here to pick bomb your thread again V. UFC 134 is a huge event for me and the largest amount I've ever bet on an event. The numbers aren't exact and I did some 'close enough' rounding. honestly I do shit load of research on the fights .. and post my predictions for u fks

Schaub straight - 20 to win 9
Schaub inside distance - 15 to win 18
Schaub by TKO - 1.5 to win 1.5
Palhares straight - 11.5 to win 4
Barboza straight - 14 to win 4.25
Griffin straight - 1.5 to win 3
AS by sub - 1.25 to win 11
Cane by decision - 1.25 to win 5

future:
Sonnen straight 20 to win 10

I'll be makin 6 figures an event by the end of the year .. bitches.
Ha solid picks...and an even better impersonation of Jesus!

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
Might of worked on ur side but Ive had my pm disabled because I gave out my personal email in a message...apparently this is frowned upon by SBR so I cant receive any messages
that`s fine.......had a resource i wanted to share but i`ve been informed that those types of links are frowned upon....and with the climate in the states regarding copyright infringement litigation,i don`t like posting that type of link on an open forum...

it`s possible you are aware of it anyway ....

Quote Originally Posted by rocky mattioli View Post
that`s fine.......had a resource i wanted to share but i`ve been informed that those types of links are frowned upon....and with the climate in the states regarding copyright infringement litigation,i don`t like posting that type of link on an open forum...

it`s possible you are aware of it anyway ....
oh right, maybe you can tell me what it rhymes with?!

You never told me the other site that you post your picks on either?

Quote Originally Posted by Chong Wizard View Post
Good luck with the plays Vaughany! Are you using 5-Dimes for all the parlays with fight outcomes? I've also seen you talk about this Paddy site? Do they release props earlier than the other sites?
Cheers Yeah most parlays are with Sportbet (5dimes). Paddypower does release props early for main event and co-main event and then releases props for every other fight on the card a few days before. But I've been limited on there to ridiculously low amounts and so have my beards so don't use them as much now

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
Adding:

3.055 units on Palhares by Submission at +275 to win 8.4 units;

Parlay (double): 0.1 units on Palhares by Submission (+210), & Cane by TKO/KO (+120) to win 0.582 units;

Parlay (double): 0.1 units on Erick Silva by Submission, & Palhares by Submission to win 1 unit.
I won't lie, I was considering dropping a moderate bet on Palhares by decision. Care to convince me otherwise? I'm already starting to lean the other way after watching Palhares go beast mode on Branch's legs again.