Login Search

Vaughany's MMA Picks...

Last Post

i think guerrero`s better technically...but he`s fightuing a bigger man here....maidana`s hot and cold...he beats down ortiz,gives khan a fit and then struggles with demarcus corley....

this is a high profile fight....it will be very dangerous for guerrero...he `s smaller and actually a bit shorter...and after ortiz,it`s worrisome that maidana seems to be able to hurt lefties....

wasn`t there a line posted on this at 5 dimes?...

Quote Originally Posted by rocky mattioli View Post
i think guerrero`s better technically...but he`s fightuing a bigger man here....maidana`s hot and cold...he beats down ortiz,gives khan a fit and then struggles with demarcus corley....

this is a high profile fight....it will be very dangerous for guerrero...he `s smaller and actually a bit shorter...and after ortiz,it`s worrisome that maidana seems to be able to hurt lefties....

wasn`t there a line posted on this at 5 dimes?...

maidana/guerrero off.....f-ck!

http://www.istandnfight.com/index.ph...ates&Itemid=57

Quote Originally Posted by blumpkin View Post
Hey V... any plays for tonights Bellator?
Nah, was gonna take Petruzelli if he reached +300 but he's back down at +265 now. Curran/Sandro is too close to call, if I had Bodog account I'd probably take fight goes distance or Curran by decision hedged with Sandro straight up

Quote Originally Posted by R6MC View Post
pm or something please i'm super pumped about that parlay
Boylesports have Anderson -400 and Jones -350.

Quote Originally Posted by snake11eyes View Post
I know you don't like more than 3 plays in a parlay, but you should throw Cruz in there and wait another week. No way he loses to the mouse.
I would of had Cruz in that but that fight isn't listed on boylesports yet so couldn't