Login Search

Vaughany's MMA Picks...

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
UFC on Versus 5 Play:

6.123 units on Oliveira/Cerrone to go the Distance at +140 to win 8.572 units.

Will be adding more to this and playing in conjunction with Oliveira by Submission or Oliveira SOTN as I dont see either fighter finishing the other by TKO/KO.
Adding:

2.5 units on Oliveira by Submission at +353 to win 8.827 units.

SO will make 6.072 units profit if fight goes distance and 2.704 units profit if Oliveira wins by submission. Lose 8.623 units if Oliveira wins by TKO/KO or Cerrone wins by Submission or TKO/KO.

Adding:

6.202 units on Sadollah/Ludwig to Not go the Distance at +185 to win 11.474 units.
Added more to this play:

6.201 units on Sadollah/Ludwig to Not go the Distance at +150 to win 9.302 units.

Will be hedging this with Sadollah by Decision when odds are out for that. Would be MEGA shocked if Ludwig won a decision!

Other pending plays for UFC on Versus 5:

1.955 units on Miller/Henderson to Go the Distance at -150 to win 1.303 units;

9.509 units on Miller/Henderson to Go the Distance at -155 to win 6.135 units;

0.478 units on Henderson by Decision at +275 to win 1.315 units;

0.086 units on Cerrone by TKO/KO at +1800 to win 1.548 units.

Quote Originally Posted by rocky mattioli View Post
i like this.....

and as far as volkmann goes,once he hits literal + money at 5 dimes,i`m putting a small wager on him...he`s the naturally bigger guy and is a world champion grappler .....don`t like the chin,though...
Nice one, he's +104 now isn't he on Sportbet so 5dimes might catch-up shortly! What makes you question his chin? I can't remember him being rocked? Was it the Paulo Thiago fight or last one? I havn't watched the McKee fight in full

Nice one, he's +104 now isn't he on Sportbet so 5dimes might catch-up shortly! What makes you question his chin? I can't remember him being rocked? Was it the Paulo Thiago fight or last one? I havn't watched the McKee fight in full
maybe i`m overreacting to the thiago fight......he got hit cleanly in the 3rd a few times by mckeee,but mckee seemed to be in desperation mode.....

`m a volkmann fan....dana certainly didn`t do him any favors in his early ufc career at 170.....thiago and kampmann right out of the box.....

Quote Originally Posted by jacktheknife View Post
Wow, is it me or has Ed Herman become serially underrated?
He's still a questiomark after serious knee surgery. His last fight was so short and Noke is pretty decent. I've already layed money on Noke in this one as I though Herman wasn't that great even when his knees were good.

Quote Originally Posted by kmdubya View Post
He's still a questiomark after serious knee surgery. His last fight was so short and Noke is pretty decent. I've already layed money on Noke in this one as I though Herman wasn't that great even when his knees were good.

i likr noke here...imo,i think herman`s getting to much credit for credeur...noke reminds me of kampmann...hopefully with a higher fight i.q....