Login Search

Vaughany's MMA Picks...

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by rocky mattioli View Post
my brother...i`m seeing hallman via submission at +425 at 5 dimes.......you have hallman with 39 subs in 50 wins....and you have ebersole with 9 sub losses out of 14 total......

i admit to liking ebersole just a little here....he`s a big guy at the weight ...unorthodox(he`s also a lefty)...but he`s more than a little careless...cartwheel kicks and all kinds of craziness....

i think i`m going to hedge ebersole with a "hallman via submission" prop....and hope that hallma doesn`t grind out a win(ebersole`s never been k.o.`ed).....

excellent call with hallman via sub

Quote Originally Posted by DDT View Post
I wonder how tight that guillotine choke really was?

I'm hoping that I'm not reading too far into a comment, but if I'm not, that's a really good one. Obv, the one on Rashad, the one with Bader, and I almost forgot about another fight, though if we ARE on the same wavelength both talking about UFC 84, iirc it was a triangle that he had on Machida where they both pretended after like it almost ended the fight, Machida because he has/had some class, Ortiz because he just was SUCH a clown at the time.

vaughanhy,, i am in polska and not betting cause i do no have internet connection at home,,,just came to an internet coffee and saw my account went up following your bets the best possible way i could do it,,no arbs.
so thanks a lot bro! , i think after a while i am starting to learn a little more about your market.
did you take into consideration my advice???'
best to you bro!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pete0 View Post
vaughany, can you please indicate in your summary posts which bets are going to be arbs as I'm confused sometimes whether to tail certain bets or not.

Your best play for tonight is pierce i suppose ?

Thanks,
Yeah sorry man, can be a bit of a mess at times, I will try and make things clearer in future.