Login Search

Vaughany's MMA Picks...

Last Post

Adding a couple of long-shot parlays to make tonight interesting!:

Parlay (Trebles - 4 x 0.25 units): 1 unit on Cason, Rivera, MacDonald, & Evans to win 6.714 units;

Parlay: 0.061 units on Voelker/Bowling Over 2.5 rnds, Rivera/Sakara to not go distance, C.Oliveira, Hardy by decision, F.Griffin by decision, Schaub/Nogueira to not go distance, & Anderson Silva by decision to win 27.157 units.

Quote Originally Posted by ghost kid View Post
Good stuff. Thank you sir. Seems tough to bet either side with much confidence. I took Duffy and Wheeler at Cage Warriors, but this card seems much more random. Best of luck.
Bare in mind that Ben Davis' girlfriend had their first kid yesterday.... beware the new-baby phenomena!

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
Gina Carano's new film trailer... Haywire...

Bloody hell, that looks ******* terrible !!! And most of the trailer is some other chick's voice. Gina's isn't that deep. This smells like a stinker. I bet they replaced a lot her lines with a voice over actor.

Quote Originally Posted by ghost kid View Post
Bloody hell, that looks ******* terrible !!! And most of the trailer is some other chick's voice. Gina's isn't that deep. This smells like a stinker. I bet they replaced a lot her lines with a voice over actor.
I hate action films, but I have hopes for this one. Soderbergh is Soderbergh and Lem Dobbs is a genius. The Limey is awesome.