Login Search

Vaughany's MMA Picks...

Last Post

i am absolutely stunned about bader losing....tito hit the lottery...he punches like a girl...he looks stiff as a board....

bader looked psyched out...nervous...and that punch he got hit with was more like a push.....

if they fight 5 times,bader wins 4(and bader ain`t that great)...

keep it under your hat...this might give us some value if tito fights a warm body next....

because he`s old,stiff....and the luckiest s.o.b. drawing breath....

btw...both sherdog and mmajunkie had siver winning...i guess we`re all crazy....

ha I think maybe the judges and sherdog/mmajunkie guys are being too conscious of the whole wrestler getting the advantage thing (lay n pray awareness) and giving the stiker the benefit of the doubt. Except Wiman is the complete opposite of your standard lay n pray artist...he controlled the octagon the whole fight, and landed more damaging shots (obviously mostly in Rnd 2).

Quote Originally Posted by Ladle View Post
Such an awful decision. Siver did nothing. Who the hell was judging that?

Can't believe Bader lost and screwed us out of an awesome bet. This should have been a great night.
Yeah I was counting on this one being one of my most profitable events of year, gonna be lucky to end up with my total stake back at this point!

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
ha I think maybe the judges and sherdog/mmajunkie guys are being too conscious of the whole wrestler getting the advantage thing (lay n pray awareness) and giving the stiker the benefit of the doubt. Except Wiman is the complete opposite of your standard lay n pray artist...he controlled the octagon the whole fight, and landed more damaging shots (obviously mostly in Rnd 2).
I think it was a razor close fight, and could have gone either way, sadly didn't go my way.