Login Search

Vaughany's MMA Picks...

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Brian891 View Post
wow. cerrrone was DOMINANT. vaughany u think maia goes the distance?
I'd only take it to go distance at + money, believe it's still -110 at moment. This fight has too many variables, I think there is just as much chance of Munoz KO/Maia submission as there is of fight going distance.

Quote Originally Posted by pellibr View Post
When do we know the "Fight of the Night"?
Will be announced at press conference in about 20-30 minutes. Will be Herman/Einemo tho I guess, pissed because I was gonna put a small amount on it at +2000 but couldn't deposit any more cash
Also kept thinking about Weidman Submission of the Night but thought one out of Maia, Florian or Einemo would get a sub and thus get the award. Stout will get KO of the Night of course.

Quote Originally Posted by jin2daj View Post
kenny looked pretty good in his debut. but i miss the guy "who finishes fights at 155"

speaking of finishing,how in the hell did dos santos not finuish carwin?.....he was gone...if dos santos had an ounce of killer instinct,that fight would never had gone the distance.....very similar to his fight with big country.....

yes,he dominated...but when you have a slower guy that beaten down,you take him out.....

just my opinion,but that was disappointing...he fought a very safe rounds 2 and 3...