Vaughany's MMA Picks...

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
UFC 130 Plays so far (excluding arbs):

Single outright plays:

6.124 units on Travis Browne at +130 to win 7.961 units;

4 units on Stann at +110 to win 4.4 units;

Prop plays:

6.445 units on Struve/Browne to not go the distance at -162.5 to win 3.966 units;

11.7 units on Struve/Browne to not go the distance at -187.5 to win 6.24 units;

1.365 units on Rampage/Hamill to go the distance at Evens to win 1.365 units;

0.824 units on Rampage/Hamill to go the distance at -120 to win 0.687 units;

6.875 units on Alves/Story to go the distance at -137.5 to win 5 units;

1.982 units on Alves/Story to go the distance at Evens to win 1.982 units;

3.556 units on Alves by decision at +225 to win 8 units;

0.427 units on Alves by decision at +162.5 to win 0.694 units;

0.8 units on Nelson by TKO/KO at +500 to win 4 units;

0.2 units on Stann by TKO/KO at +250 to win 0.5 units.
thanks a lot for the plays bro! the way you display now the bets make it much easier for novice gamblers to place them,,,you know is not easy for novice bettors...i will check now in this paddy book,,thanks and best of luck

Quote Originally Posted by Ladle View Post
Dear God. Please tell me you've got some more stable picks than Daniel Straus?
haha I think the bet on Santiago based on the dreams he's been having about them making out in the middle of the cage is pretty stable basis to be fair! Also 95% confidence in Story is understandable ! I jest Mr Nubs...Im sure the Straus bet was just a minor hiccup!

Quote Originally Posted by rafa martin View Post
odds are way down!!! bookies knows everything about you and your crew vaughany,, this way the patient must be enormous and bets must place right away,,, i get odds like 1.22 fight not go the distance,,with those kind of odds,,imposible for me....up to next time,,,bol.
Yep all about catching the opening lines on a lot of these I'm afraid...there are plenty of events coming up in next 5 weeks tho and a lot more picks that I'll be more confident with

Quote Originally Posted by Dave--M View Post
may add more, i really like story alves fight of the night at +900
Yeah is good value for sure Paddypower have got Story/Alves as joint favourite along with Stann/Santiago at +350 which I expected most sites to have something similar and expect 5dimes to have Alves/Story at +350 to +550 range. So +900 in comparison is very enticing!

Quote Originally Posted by Dave--M View Post
defo

i want to parlay it up with something though because i feel ive already gone ott on betting and if rampage loses ill be in big trouble

so i only want to bet another 10pound max, who do you think i should parlay with ?
If your worried about Rampage losing I'd add Hammill by decision or fight goes distance in to some parlays as a hedge.

Barao, Mcdonald, Tibau are all parlay material even if the odds are pretty steep now on most euro sites.