Login Search

Vaughany's MMA Picks...

Last Post

vaughany, what is the number after ufc..130...i guess is the event number,,,,but each fight is taking place on saturdays nights?...correct me if i am wrong? sorry but as you know i know nothing about martial arts....also if i manage to bet on these fights could i just bet on winners,,not hedging and taking props,,just one on one like traditional boxers fights...or this way maybe i won't profit? just give me yr thoughts...bro,,,take my soccer picks for the weekend---place them as draw not bet----and make multiple with them-----this is what i want to do with yr one vs. one winners just need to find a book that has the fights and allows multiple,patents,goliath and those types of fights,,if i find it i will do fine,,cause even the reject many of this bets and cuts down the size of yr accumulators and multiples,,,i truly think is the best way to beat the books....remember if you play them---osasuna--depor--hercules draw not bet bol pal.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
ha yeah some amazing ground skills displayed in tht fight!
What a clinic! I also enjoyed the part where Thompson just stood there getting punched in the face. I'm not sure if he was taunting Pudz or on the verge of getting knocked out. Or both.

Quote Originally Posted by Ladle View Post
What a clinic! I also enjoyed the part where Thompson just stood there getting punched in the face. I'm not sure if he was taunting Pudz or on the verge of getting knocked out. Or both.
haha yeah I thought that he was just taunting at first and showin a great chin, but then after watching the replay it looked like he was pretty much unconscious and then the last punch woke him back up! He is just a human punch bag though!

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan23 View Post
Would you pick Browne over Kongo in a rematch? I think Kongo could have easily won the first fight but he kept grabbing the shorts... stupid stupid!
At the same odds of +150 that I got him at last time then yes I would probably pick Browne over Kongo again in a rematch. Afterall that fight proved it's pretty much a toss of the coin so the value is with whoever is the dog at + odds. Browne won the first round, he rocked Kongo and got too overzealous looking for the knockout. In second round it was close but Browne was still able to get a takedown at end of round. Third round Kongo had a point deducted and did no damage, just held Browne against the cage then again Browne got a takedown at the end. For me it was a draw or Browne split decision.

vaughany do not like paddy power,,20 days to reopen my account after sending the required documents several times...now is re-establish again,,,and when start to use i do not like their display,,it reminds me kind of betfair, i do not give value to my money when i am not comfortable with the site,,i know i will lose all there....will just open a serious 5dimes account and try to understand your picks but just placing the winners not the props and exotics, that you are so damn good at.....
thanks for all the inputs colega!1