Login Search

UFC on FOX 14: Gustafsson vs. Johnson (January 24, 2015)

Last Post

i will always go w Musoke----he almost got the nod over KG and I feel his length will help here....both fighters are under rated -HELLLL OF A FIGHT----musoke can get up when taken down-and has a hell of a ground game
Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
I'm going with Turmenov myself at -135 straight... Haven't ruled out an under rounds bet yet either...

Sat 1/24 1401 Nico Musoke +115 o1½ -185
7:30PM 1402 Albert Tumenov -135 u1½ +155

This Russian is just running thru opponents lately and he could run right thru Musoke... 3 fights into the UFC and Turmenov has 2 KO's in his last 2 wins.. Impressive... http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Albert-Tumenov-60198

Copy and Paste -

4. How good can Albert Tumenov truly be?

Following an unsuccessful UFC debut that saw Albert Tumenov lose a very close split decision to Ildemar Alcantara, the Russian has seemingly decided to not allow judges to determine his future inside the Octagon.

After two straight knockout victories, Tumenov is taking on hometown favorite Nico Musoke in the main event of the "Prelims" this Saturday on FOX Sports 1 (FS1).
Tumenov came into UFC with a highly-touted striking arsenal, and he has proven to be even better than many expected. Considering Tumenov is only 23 years old, the sky is the limit for the welterweight prospect.
If Tumenov runs through Musoke in Sweden, expect the Russian to take a big step up in competition his next time out.

Robertson by TKO....Musoke w the decision...Ogle by Cardio decision.....
Quote Originally Posted by Imsmarterthanu View Post
Sultan Aliev very boring fighter but gorilla strong Robertson won't be able to out grapple him money

Albert Tumenov very fluid striking and excellent power money

Constantin Erokhin not very diverse in skill but EXTREMELY dangerous power Money

Makwan Amirkhani dangerous on the ground , ogle is average Money

Dan Henderson post TRT power is the last thing to go and his wrestling base makes me believe the odds are off he is very difficult to defeat good for a small bet

All bets are in.. A few more props I hit...

Pending1/24/15 8:30pm Props Fighting 1211 Davis wins by 3 round decision +100*

Pending1/24/15 10:30pm Props Fighting 1104 Fight won't go 3 round distance -125* vs Henderson / Mousasi goes 3 rnd distance

Pending1/24/15 8:00pm Props Fighting 1304 Fight won't go 3 round distance -155* vs Corassani / Sicilia goes 3 rnd distance

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
lol what do you think Mirin>? I will 100% bet against anyone who lost to Doug the penetrating Rhino Marshall at any point in their career--LOL....and Musoke has potential like a MF'er...
Musoke get's rocked bad in every single fight he's been in, only exception is the last fight in which he spent 15 minutes dryhumping a guy against a cage wall. If Tumenov connects he'll wake up in the hospital.

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
lol what do you think Mirin>? I will 100% bet against anyone who lost to Doug the penetrating Rhino Marshall at any point in their career--LOL....and Musoke has potential like a MF'er...
Aliev should have won that fight, one of the most talked about robberies back then.

I think Badar is a bad matchup for Davis. Badar will nullify the wrestling game and he throws much better hands. Almost like the way Rumble matched up with Davis. Problem is Badar doesn't have a lot of ring smarts but that has improved a bit. Davis beats guys who can't wrestle and anyone who can wrestle and throw some hands beats Davis. Keyword: Rumble and Rashard. There is only one guy who can wrestle that Davis beat and that was Tim Boetsch and he isn't even that good of a wrestler. If Davis fought Gus now he would get smoked

Quote Originally Posted by plekz View Post
Musoke get's rocked bad in every single fight he's been in, only exception is the last fight in which he spent 15 minutes dryhumping a guy against a cage wall. If Tumenov connects he'll wake up in the hospital.
Agreed plekz!!!!