Login Search

The Ultimate Fighter 20 Finale (December 12, 2014)

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
There are so many things wrong with this post that I don't even know where to begin. Oliveira "rebounded well after his last KO loss" by losing his next fight? Beating Andy Ogle and Hatsu Hioki is more impressive to you than beating Rony Jason and Darren Elkins (who beat Hioki)? Obviously you didn't see the Jason fight, given your "2 decision wins before that" comment.
In fairness, Oliveira did absolutely look much more impressive against Frankie Edgar than anyone expected. Clear fight for Frankie but still surprisingly close. Also, Oliveira subbing Hioki is pretty damn impressive. Mad impressive actually.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

mmaed gave Crassus 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Crassus View Post
In fairness, Oliveira did absolutely look much more impressive against Frankie Edgar than anyone expected. Clear fight for Frankie but still surprisingly close. Also, Oliveira subbing Hioki is pretty damn impressive. Mad impressive actually.
The only impressive thing he did against Edgar was not get finished, IMO, but I'm not denying Oliveira is impressive. He certainly has a higher ceiling than Stephens, and I played him in this fight. It's JIBBBY's logic I take issue with.

Different style entirely. Neither man has the power to threathen Alovera at all.

The only impressive thing he did against Edgar was not get finished, IMO, but I'm not denying Oliveira is impressive. He certainly has a higher ceiling than Stephens, and I played him in this fight. It's JIBBBY's logic I take issue with.
I love it when you start back tracking in your comments MD...

Fair nuff.

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
Different style entirely. Neither man has the power to threathen Alovera at all.
Hioki had more power in his jab than Jeremy Stephens has exerted in his entire fighting career.

Yep, good post Crassus and I fully concur.... Mmaed understands too....

Yeah, disagreeing with your logic is very out of character for me. Good job ignoring my points yet again though.
How old are you MD? You ignore my questions you gotta expect me to return the favor, no???

Again, I will ask ya for about the 4th time in a year?.... HOW OLD ARE YOU MD????

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
How old are you MD? You ignore my questions you gotta expect me to return the favor, no???

Again, I will ask ya for about the 4th time in a year?.... HOW OLD ARE YOU MD????
You don't "ignore my questions", you argue with me without ever addressing any of my points because you're not capable of doing so.

You can ask as much about me as you want, doesn't mean I have to answer. Getting to know you isn't my idea of fun.

You don't "ignore my questions", you argue with me without ever addressing any of my points because you're not capable of doing so.

You can ask as much about me as you want, doesn't mean I have to answer. Getting to know you isn't my idea of fun.
I just wanted to know if I'm dealing with a child... That's all.. Sorry for asking...
Give Points

Points Awarded:

marzwoody gave JIBBBY 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
I just wanted to know if I'm dealing with a child... That's all.. Sorry for asking...
From what you've said about your dealings with cute young Edinburgh girls, that sounds like a pretty weird question to me.

Are you a child molester JIBBBY?

What is your idea of fun?