Login Search

UFC 181: Hendricks vs. Lawler 2 (December 06, 2014)

Last Post

Default UFC 181: Hendricks vs. Lawler 2 (December 06, 2014)

Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET
Johny Hendricks vs. Robbie Lawler (for welterweight title)
Anthony Pettis vs. Gilbert Melendez (for lightweight title)
Travis Browne vs. Brendan Schaub
Holly Holm vs. Raquel Pennington
Tony Ferguson vs. Abel Trujillo

FOX Sports 1, 8 p.m. ET
Urijah Faber vs. Francisco Rivera
Eddie Gordon vs. Josh Samman
Corey Anderson vs. Gian Villante
Todd Duffee vs. Anthony Hamilton

UFC Fight Pass, 7 p.m. ET

Matt Hobar vs. Sergio Pettis
Clay Collard vs. Alex White

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
Lawler ITD +420ish seems like a decent play. Hendricks has been rocked by Codnit and Lawler before, plus chances of a cut, and broken hand which HEndricks has done several times already. However, I think LAwler paces himself a little better this time around.
I think lawler kos hendricks this time around...

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
Lol pettis odds have been out for ages jibbb, he was -155
Was -155 and now -185 and climbing like I said.. Jumping on it now.. What part of my post didn't you understand V??????

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
Smart man, should be a decision win for Pettis no doubt...
No doubt? Come on jibs, when was the last time Pettis won a decision? He's a potent finisher and has proved that against stiff competition. Gilbert is one of the toughest LW around, think he wins a decision or pettis finishes him.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilbo86 View Post
No doubt? Come on jibs, when was the last time Pettis won a decision? He's a potent finisher and has proved that against stiff competition. Gilbert is one of the toughest LW around, think he wins a decision or pettis finishes him.
Being that Gilbert is as tough as nails and almost impossible to finish you gotta think Pettis is gonna ride it to a decision win.. I suppose if Pettis really starts getting the best of Gilbert he could stop him in the later rounds.. Either way I do think Pettis wins this fight though.

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
Being that Gilbert is as tough as nails and almost impossible to finish you gotta think Pettis is gonna ride it to a decision win.. I suppose if Pettis really starts getting the best of Gilbert he could stop him in the later rounds.. Either way I do think Pettis wins this fight though.
Don't quote me on this but pretty sure he finished both Henderson and cerrone for their first times of their respective careers, and they weren't a case of prolonged wearing down and winning exchanges, they were the result of perfectly executed aggression. On the other hand he's lost and won split decisions against clay guida and Stephens. Gilbert is definately able to replicate what both those guys did except way better. Still think its either a Pettis finish or Gillbert decision.