Login Search

UFC 179: Aldo vs. Mendes 2 (October 25, 2014)

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
I think someone created a version of Eliza that includes gambling now.
Wasn't it you and MD and a couple of others who were exchanging ''tips'' on how to rehab and eliviate pain in a permanently injured back? If that's the case, i'll take being in my 30's fully fit and healthy and being able to practice the disciplines i do over being a self proclaimed ''king of the internet bettor'' with back problems from ''lifting them weights bro'' any day of the week and atleast three-four times during the weekends.
Last edited by plekz; 10-27-14 at 12:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by plekz View Post
Wasn't it you and MD and a couple of others who were exchanging ''tips'' on how to rehab and eliviate pain in a permanently injured back? If that's the case, i'll take being in my 30's fully fit and healthy and being able to practice the disciplines i do over being a self proclaimed ''king of the internet bettor'' with back problems from ''lifting them weights bro'' any day of the week and atleast three-four times during the weekends.
I thought you'd have given up on "do you even roll bro?" after you said Shogun would beat Sonnen with his superior BJJ. You're Ron_Paul-tier.

Quote Originally Posted by rocky16 View Post

Pal I'm an alpha bro. I do whatever the fock I want. I walk into a bar and I find the hottest piece of trim. I don't take no for an answer. That's how I get the focking broads to drip like a faucet. I pull my giant cack out and I tell the bitch to get down on her knees. That's what alphas focking do. They also don't focking take shit from some beta male like you. You ain't shit to me pal. I don't need you to validate me as a world class capper and gambler. Jealous focking piece of shit degen.
Quote Originally Posted by rocky16 View Post

Focking comparing me to some straw weight manlet beta male. Some weak internet tough guy shit. What's next pal you gonna accuse me of being a 12 year old...oh wait.
Fukkin scary. You’re exactly like Elliot Rodgers. He was a narcissistic megalomaniac, just like you. He also believed he was the ultimate and superior alpha male and suffered delusions of wealth and grandeur. He also believed he was part of an upper class hierarchy. He spoke like a pompous spoiled narcissistic megalomaniac renaissance brat. You speak exactly just like him. I went from being disgusted by you … to feeling sorry for you and those who come in contact with you. You need to seek professional help.

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
"do you even roll bro?"
So it was you guys, yeah figured my memory was serving me correctly regarding that. And this isn't about ''do you even roll bro'' it's about the freedom to physically being able to do what i want in the prime of my life, vs having to discuss computer chairs that eliviate back strain and how to best cope with the pain of injured discs on a betting forum.
Last edited by plekz; 10-27-14 at 01:14 PM.

So it was you guys, yeah figured my memory was serving me correctly regarding that. And this isn't about ''do you even roll bro'' it's about the freedom to physically being able to do what i want in the prime of my life, vs having to discuss computer chairs that eliviate back strain and such on a betting forum.
So getting butthurt all day on SBR and becoming noticeably angry when people disagree with you is how you use your "freedom" in the prime of your life? You're so easy to upset.

And no, your memory is not serving you correctly, at least not about me. I don't have a permanent back injury, and never did.

So it was you guys, yeah figured my memory was serving me correctly regarding that. And this isn't about ''do you even roll bro'' it's about the freedom to physically being able to do what i want in the prime of my life, vs having to discuss computer chairs that eliviate back strain and how to best cope with the pain of injured discs on a betting forum.
Awww, you edited your post ten minutes later just for me? That is cute. Must have taken you a while to find those threads.

So getting butthurt all day on SBR and becoming noticeably angry when people disagree with you is how you use your "freedom" in the prime of your life? You're so easy to upset.

And no, your memory is not serving you correctly, at least not about me. I don't have a permanent back injury, and never did.
Could probably fit the amount of posts done in 2014 (before this passed weekend) on the ten fingers of my hands. Should probably let the amateur hour psych-classes angle be aswell. Hardly doing yourself any favours to say the least.

''Noticeable angry'' i lol'd

Yeah, pure hulk mode man.

Could probably fit the amount of posts done in 2014 (before this passed weekend) on the ten fingers of my hands. Should probably let the amateur hour psych-classes angle be aswell. Hardly doing yourself any favours to say the least.

''Noticeable angry'' i lol'd

Yeah, pure hulk mode man.
You think there haven't been enough retards around here for us to know pretty clearly when someone is gotten to and posting based on anger? You can't take people disagreeing with you, it drives you insane.

You think there haven't been enough retards around here for us to know pretty clearly when someone is gotten to and posting based on anger? You can't take people disagreeing with you, it drives you insane.
It's the internet man, all it is is verbal sparring. What else do you even use the internet for really. In your world and head you've probably even managed to convince yourself (because that's the heights of your own hubris) that this even affects me outside of posting. As in that i invest any thought or energy regarding what someone may have disagreed with me on here.

Like i said, yeah for sure pure hulk mode. Give my best to the rest of the ''us'' hive mind btw.

Wait so your making fun of people allegedly discussing ways of relieving back pain? wow you seem like a nice guy. no one cares if your "healthy" and "fully fit" and most likely if you were you wouden't feel the need to posture and let everyone know on a forum.

It's the internet man, all it is is verbal sparring. What else do you even use the internet for really. In your world and head you've probably even managed to convince yourself (because that's the heights of your own hubris) that this even affects me outside of posting. As in that i invest any thought or energy regarding what someone may have disagreed with me on here.

Like i said, yeah for sure pure hulk mode. Give my best to the rest of the ''us'' hive mind btw.
Why is it, then, that you made a post which you then edited ten minutes later to include something very specific about me (the fact that I herniated a disc)? Are you saying you did, indeed, invest thought and energy into me outside of the forum, or are you saying that you sat there for ten minutes staring at this thread and thinking of things you could include in your post? Pretending you don't give a fock when you clearly give a fock doesn't make you look as cool as you think it does, plekz.

That's enough time devoted to the mentally underdeveloped today. Later mang, happy rolling.

Why is it, then, that you made a post which you then edited ten minutes later to include something very specific about me (the fact that I herniated a disc)? Are you saying you did, indeed, invest thought and energy into me outside of the forum, or are you saying that you sat there for ten minutes staring at this thread and thinking of things you could include in your post? Pretending you don't give a fock when you clearly give a fock doesn't make you look as cool as you think it does, plekz.

That's enough time devoted to the mentally underdeveloped today. Later mang, happy rolling.
Try not to cut yourself on that tinfoil while folding them hats man.

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
Wait so your making fun of people allegedly discussing ways of relieving back pain? wow you seem like a nice guy. no one cares if your "healthy" and "fully fit" and most likely if you were you wouden't feel the need to posture and let everyone know on a forum.
No, i simply concluded that vs that alternative and being a self proclaimed betting god. I'll take the fully healthy alternative everytime. As a response to Nunya trying to act like his usual high & mighty c'nty self.