Login Search

UFC Fight Night: Hunt vs. Nelson (September 20, 2014)

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
Read the entire threads ya blind bat before posting up your typical hateful garbage.. Your posts are a waste of my time to be honest when responding.. Nobody wants to read this stuff anyways..

I'm done.. You killed my joy during the Bellator event, total buzz kill.. You won't do that now you Irish prick Bastard by bumping an old thread and dumping on me.. Take your happy meds limp dick...
The only two remaining fights were the Manhoef fight and the Carvalho fight.

Looking for Manhoef, Butler, and Carvalho to all win.. They all must win and I'll be good with this card tonight.. Night is still young fellas...

Ready for some TV viewing!!!!

Bellator Jibby's plays..

Lost -

Ron Kesler
Poppies Martinez
Butler

Won to finish off the card and break even..

Rafaile Cavalho +100
Manhoef -189 (my biggest bet to try and break even)

Lost 3 and won 2 fights that I bet on.. Didn't play any other fight..

I'm not gonna go thru this thread and point out my losses and wins.. If you guys wanna prove me wrong then you do so on this thread.. It's all here in writing.. I won almost half my bets again in this UFC event.. I remember being hit and miss in the prelims, then I hit Mesha Tate, Jury and Amir Sod 2 1/2 round bet over..

That is the truth and you both are being TOTAL pricks..
Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-21-14 at 07:23 PM.

Right Marz what ever you say. I'm disappointed to see you now buddy up with MD the very guy that almost drove you off the forum.. I'm losing respect for you big time right now Eddie..

I'm now gonna go over both events and tell you which fights I picked, won and lost.. Waste of my time but I don't like being called a liar...
Remember when MD plastered your picture up all over this forum.. Now he's your best friend.. You're just a kid and it's to be expected though..

In case you forgot...
Yes i do. but i was also acting like a dick and trolling. this has always just been entertainment for me and find this forum very entertaining. at one time this forum was just trash but its come a long way.

I'm not taking sides with anyone, just going on what the evidence shows.
Last edited by marzwoody; 09-21-14 at 07:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
Yes i do. but i was also acting like a dick and trolling. this has always just been entertainment for me and find this forum very entertaining. at one time this forum was just trash but its come a long way.

I'm not taking sides with anyone, just going on what the evidence shows.
You PM'd me at the time and I felt bad for ya... I told you to chill and let time pass, MD was being a total dick like he normally does.. Check your PM's saved.. I had your back Marz then and I'd like to think we are cool now.. If ya call me a liar we are not cool.. Go search the evidence..

Quote Originally Posted by Skel View Post
Jibby, post betslips to shut MD up. Post wagers and amounts in the future to prevent any doubt of your claims.
Ok I will... I do this in every event thread and spread it out over many posts as I cap along, but I will consolidate to just one post.. Still won't shut up MD.. No one can shut up MD.. That's impossible..

You PM'd me at the time and I felt bad for ya... I told you to chill and let time pass, MD was being a total dick like he normally does.. Check your PM's saved.. I had your back Marz then and I'd like to think we are cool now.. If ya call me a liar we are not cool.. Go search the evidence..
I PM'd you asking your opinion about the Caceras fight. you were in agreement with me. not sure where having to chill and let time pass comes into things. unless your talking about a very old PM i sent you in which i dont care / cant f-ckng remember. cleared out my msgs a while ago.

Anyway one of the reasons Keybourd Warrior gets so much respect is he posts the betslip like a true OG. make your own thread posts your bets then no one will ever accuse you of lying.

Quote Originally Posted by Skel View Post
Jibby, post betslips to shut MD up. Post wagers and amounts in the future to prevent any doubt of your claims.
I don't care if he wins or loses. In fact, I don't even care that he's lying, I'm more concerned with getting my money's worth out of JIBBBY, entertainment-wise. So when he does lie, I'm going to be on him like a great smell (because I smell great).

Also, JIBBBY, you should calm down, all of this stress is going to give you a heart attack.

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
I don't care if he wins or loses. In fact, I don't even care that he's lying, I'm more concerned with getting my money's worth out of JIBBBY, entertainment-wise. So when he does lie, I'm going to be on him like a great smell (because I smell great).

Also, JIBBBY, you should calm down, all of this stress is going to give you a heart attack.
how many do you think have died on SBR? I know vitooch died in that lacrosse accident