Login Search

*** OMMAFSCWFL Betting Thread ***

Last Post

Lol'ing at this thread.. Nunya is a good sport.....

Out of the first round my money will be on Wilbo at -140.. I think he comes out on top...

Those Aussie boys wear those crash helmets surfing and charge the big waves as I remember surfing in Mexico, if Wil is challenged on this forum I think he steps up in the same fashion.... Ron has an outside chance also if he heats up at the right time..

Are they taking bets on 5Dimes yet for this? Not sure if Nunya can cover this kind of action on his own... Becareful gents...
Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
Can one give points without being a pro? And if so, how?
You can only send two a day, unfortunately. It's worth going pro, though, seriously. You can buy cashmuniez with this shit.

Also, just want to throw out there again that I was stiffed of $1000 worth of betpoints. I'm going to bring it up every few months for the rest of my life, even to people who don't know what SBR is.

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
Why would you send him the points, he was obviously desperate. I think you learned that lesson about as cheap as you can.
Borrows points, loses them all, cares about his SBR rep, so he spends thousands of dollars on betpoints just to pay back his lenders, then repeats the cycle again. Who wouldn't want to get in on that? The only problem came when he got banned for arguing with haterz.