Login Search

Bellator 120: Alvarez vs. Chandler 3 (May 17, 2014)

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
That's fair.

I'll say this; it should be obvious to everyone that JIBBBY says a lot of really amateur-ish things when it comes to MMA (which obviously sounds condescending, I will concede, but is not intended as an insult), but he seems like a legitimately nice guy who's enthusiastic and enjoys being here. I like having those kinds of people around, even if I really dislike reading his posts sometimes.

To be honest, if I didn't like him, I wouldn't even bother replying to him. My days of dealing with marzwoody are over.
Let me know how ya really feel about me MD?... LOL...

I come in peace and not looking to be the man up in this beast so your title is safe MD... Just looking to share knowledge, chat about the fights and win money hopefully in the end.. I think most of you posting know what you are talking about..

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
Let me know how ya really feel about me MD?... LOL...

I come in peace and not looking to be the man up in this beast so your title is safe MD... Just looking to share knowledge, chat about the fights and win money hopefully in the end.. I think most of you posting know what you are talking about..
The closest thing I had to a title was "Most Likely to be Homosexual", and BIGDAY and marzwoody both starched me for that title a while back. At least we have Paris.

But yeah, saul good man.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwil125 View Post
Michael page probably has more experience then rainey with all of his kickboxing matches Jibby.
This isn't a kick boxing match, this is a MMA fight in a cage..

Page hasn't fought past the 1st round in any of his 5 fights thus far.. Love to see if Rainey can test his gas tank.. Rainey has gone multiple rounds in his 10 fights.. Page has not.. Rainey has a chance if he can get thru the 1st round is my thinkiing...

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
This isn't a kick boxing match, this is a MMA fight in a cage..

Page hasn't fought past the 1st round in any of his 5 fights thus far.. Love to see if Rainey can test his gas tank.. Rainey has gone multiple rounds in his 10 fights.. Page has not.. Rainey has a chance if he can get thru the 1st round is my thinkiing...
Have you watched Rainey's fights? He gasses hard.. he's musclebound. If you're hoping he outlasts Page you could be in trouble.

actually, ignore my comments for now. I haven't capped these fights yet and feel like I may be mixing him up
Last edited by Bumdeal; 05-15-14 at 01:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
Anyone have any information on Eric Smith?
Besides him being a serial killer lol...

His last fight a NC, thanks to Herb Dean.. Lost the fight before that by choke basically to a bum, won the rest of his fights mostly by arm bars.. His professional record is 6-1-1 and every fighter he has ever faced was basically a Rummy in a no name MMA organization...

-550 Kongo is probably a safe play in a parlay bet as long he doesn't stick his chin out and get clipped by a lucky punch early on.. This should be an easy win for Kongo is my thinking anyways..

Another side note on Eric Smith - He's only fought 1 time in the last 4 years (the NC stoppage).. Not very active fighter..http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Eric-Smith-33534
Last edited by JIBBBY; 05-15-14 at 03:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumdeal View Post
I'd never lay -500 on Kongo's chin.
Agreed but this Eric guy is a bum and really isn't in the same league as Kongo..

Kongo does certainly seem to have that bad MMA disease called glass jaw but to his credit he did hang in 5 rounds with Vitaly Minakov in his last fight whom is a pretty good striker himself.....

Who would bellator rather win? Schlemenko or Tito? If the Russian loses then it would be fairly sad looking for bellator that the bum that is tito beats their dominant mw champ. But would they rather have the quick buck of tito winning and getting a main event tito fight where they can say he is coming off a win? While schlemenko can go back to 185 still with his title and they can play it off like he was some brave soul going to 205 to take on a MMA legend.?

Either way I am on schlemenko But I was wondering what would be better for bellator?

Quote Originally Posted by Rubber Guard View Post
Who would bellator rather win? Schlemenko or Tito? If the Russian loses then it would be fairly sad looking for bellator that the bum that is tito beats their dominant mw champ. But would they rather have the quick buck of tito winning and getting a main event tito fight where they can say he is coming off a win? While schlemenko can go back to 185 still with his title and they can play it off like he was some brave soul going to 205 to take on a MMA legend.?

Either way I am on schlemenko But I was wondering what would be better for bellator?
I'd be very surprised if anyone here (maybe not anyone, but most) thought that Bellator wanted Tito to win. I think they know exactly what kind of matchup Shlemenko is for him.