Login Search

Jones vs Texiera Picks

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
post proof

u cud be a pusy and wnt fight me bcuz ur afr8 m8

post proof and ill be der in a few hrs

Forget it brah.. I assure you I am there... That is my name... and that house right across the damn street. I'll fight you no problem.. But not gonna post the address where my wife and kids live (not retarded like yourself) If you got the frickin balls get your ass over here, if your not shut the hell up.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Nacho View Post
Here brah..

Daniel Lynn
812 24th Ave no.
South St. Paul, MN

Let me know when you arrive at the airport, I'll arrange a cab for you
State of Minnesota, Respondent, v. Daniel Lynn Conley, Appellant.
ResetAAFont size:PrintShareThis

Court of Appeals of Minnesota.
A11–278
-- February 06, 2012
Considered and decided by Halbrooks, Presiding Judge;  Ross, Judge;  and Stoneburner, Judge. Lori Swanson, Attorney General, St. Paul, Minnesota;  and John Choi, Ramsey County Attorney, Mark Nathan Lystig, Assistant County Attorney, St. Paul, Minnesota (for respondent) David W. Merchant, Chief Appellate Public Defender, G. Tony Atwal, Assistant Public Defender, St. Paul, Minnesota (for appellant)
UNPUBLISHED OPINION
In this appeal following resentencing after remand, appellant argues that (1) the admissible evidence presented to the Blakely sentencing jury was insufficient to support its findings;  (2) the 300–month sentence imposed for his conviction of first-degree criminal sexual conduct is unsupported by evidence in the record;  and (3) unduly exaggerates the criminality of his conduct.   Because the evidence is sufficient to support the Blakely jury's findings, the findings support the upward sentencing departure, and the sentence does not unduly exaggerate the criminality of the offense, we affirm.
FACTS
In June 2003, appellant Daniel Lynn Conley was convicted of first-degree criminal sexual conduct in violation of Minn.Stat. § 609.342, subds. 1(e), 2 (2002), third-degree criminal sexual conduct in violation of Minn.Stat. § 609.344, subds. 1(c), 2 (2002), solicitation, inducement, and promotion of prostitution in violation of Minn.Stat. § 609.322, subd. 1a(1) (2002), and second-degree assault in violation of Minn.Stat. § 609.222, subd. 1 (2002).   The district court imposed 300 months in prison for first-degree criminal sexual conduct, representing an upward departure from the then-presumptive guideline sentence of 158 months, and consecutive sentences of 18 and 36 months for the prostitution and assault convictions.   On direct appeal, this court affirmed the convictions but reversed and remanded for resentencing consistent with the requirements of Blakely v. Washington, 542 U.S. 296, 124 S.Ct. 2531 (2004).  State v. Conley, No. A03–1669, 2004 WL 2283421 (Minn.App. Oct. 12, 2004).
- See more at: http://caselaw.findlaw.com/mn-court-....EpWnB6lC.dpuf

I ain't interested if what you have to say brah. I've been an mma fan since 93 and I've competed in jitsu several times. I know what the fu*k I'm talking about. Please enlighten me on your wealth of knowledge physically and mentally brah! If you wanna threaten me with wrath I say bring it on.. because something tells me you aint about shit. I ain't here to be a hater... but if you wanna instigate shit, I'd say save it or be willing to back it up because your opinion mean about as much to me as dog shit on my shoe.

I ain't goin anywhere....
I'm happy I'm not responding like this guy lol. My posts have not an ounce of hate. This is tattooed HATE

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
ResetAAFont size:PrintShareThis

Court of Appeals of Minnesota.
A11–278
-- February 06, 2012
Considered and decided by Halbrooks, Presiding Judge;  Ross, Judge;  and Stoneburner, Judge. Lori Swanson, Attorney General, St. Paul, Minnesota;  and John Choi, Ramsey County Attorney, Mark Nathan Lystig, Assistant County Attorney, St. Paul, Minnesota (for respondent) David W. Merchant, Chief Appellate Public Defender, G. Tony Atwal, Assistant Public Defender, St. Paul, Minnesota (for appellant)
UNPUBLISHED OPINION
In this appeal following resentencing after remand, appellant argues that (1) the admissible evidence presented to the Blakely sentencing jury was insufficient to support its findings;  (2) the 300–month sentence imposed for his conviction of first-degree criminal sexual conduct is unsupported by evidence in the record;  and (3) unduly exaggerates the criminality of his conduct.   Because the evidence is sufficient to support the Blakely jury's findings, the findings support the upward sentencing departure, and the sentence does not unduly exaggerate the criminality of the offense, we affirm.
FACTS
In June 2003, appellant Daniel Lynn Conley was convicted of first-degree criminal sexual conduct in violation of Minn.Stat. § 609.342, subds. 1(e), 2 (2002), third-degree criminal sexual conduct in violation of Minn.Stat. § 609.344, subds. 1(c), 2 (2002), solicitation, inducement, and promotion of prostitution in violation of Minn.Stat. § 609.322, subd. 1a(1) (2002), and second-degree assault in violation of Minn.Stat. § 609.222, subd. 1 (2002).   The district court imposed 300 months in prison for first-degree criminal sexual conduct, representing an upward departure from the then-presumptive guideline sentence of 158 months, and consecutive sentences of 18 and 36 months for the prostitution and assault convictions.   On direct appeal, this court affirmed the convictions but reversed and remanded for resentencing consistent with the requirements of Blakely v. Washington, 542 U.S. 296, 124 S.Ct. 2531 (2004).  State v. Conley, No. A03–1669, 2004 WL 2283421 (Minn.App. Oct. 12, 2004).
- See more at: http://caselaw.findlaw.com/mn-court-....EpWnB6lC.dpuf

Definitely the wrong Dan lynn.. but a good read

Forget it brah.. I assure you I am there... That is my name... and that house right across the damn street. I'll fight you no problem.. But not gonna post the address where my wife and kids live (not retarded like yourself) If you got the frickin balls get your ass over here, if your not shut the hell up.
proof its u

post pic of u in the neighbourhood and il be der

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
Last edited by marzwoody; Today at 12:28 AM.

did u 4get 2 use grammer m8?
When are you and nick nachos gonna bang bro? he has a tempting last name so you might be willing to bite him, after you get the munchies from weed smoking and dark souls marathons. my money is on nick though. there's something about that wig that says i'm a bad-ass in disguise.