Login Search

U guyzz are my kind of peeps

Last Post

Default U guyzz are my kind of peeps

seriously though I love all you guys, anyone that is willing to bet on a fight are my kind of people. Ive been a die-hard MMA fan since 2009, started betting casually last year, didnt win nothing serious then pulled off some pretty incredible parlays,starting with the Brazil card to start off November, basically picked the whole card right, including over unders.

Anyways thats not the half of it. I
lost betting on other sports, got a whole card wrong almost, basically what I am trying to say is in a short amount of time in betting I've learned so much through the success and failures, the one thing sometimes I have trouble with is the managing my money properly, and the discipline to stay away from betting on other things, which is the hardest part because we can only bet on fights once a week on an average.
With all the success that I have had you wouldn't even believe me, that Marzwoody troll definitely wouldn't believe me he he.

I'm still in experienced though. especially compared to the experience some of the members on this site

so I just finally come and sign up for this forum and hopefully something good will come out of it.
I just want to be acknowledged by the successful MMA predictors, as well as everybody else in this site. Im here to help as well as get help at the same time. Me like everybody else in this world is trying to live that dream life. let's get this!

But like I stated before I love you guys

lol come on man. I have to break it all down for you. show you my stubs cuz it really is remarkable an unbelievable what I have achieved lol as stupid as that sounds.but I'm willing to put my money where my mouth is. trust me this is some real shit.

I don't know how else to put it, besides I need help in managing my money so I don't go broke again but at the same time I love winning big I'm out of money and I take huge bets
.its just how I'm wired I go big or go home sometimes not always good

Quote Originally Posted by BettersUnite View Post
lol come on man. I have to break it all down for you. show you my stubs cuz it really is remarkable an unbelievable what I have achieved lol as stupid as that sounds.but I'm willing to put my money where my mouth is. trust me this is some real shit.

I don't know how else to put it, besides I need help in managing my money so I don't go broke again but at the same time I love winning big I'm out of money and I take huge bets
.its just how I'm wired I go big or go home sometimes not always good
To us, you give off some incredibly strong marzwoody vibes. The timing is just too much to ignore. I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt either way, because it's not a very big deal if you are marzwoody. If anything, it would mean the guy finally learnt to check in his ego at the door.

http://www.sbrforum.com/betting-tools/kelly-calculator/

Play around with this. Kelly criterion is the best way to manage your money in gambling and is the most efficient method of increasing your bankroll if you have an edge. All you need is to input your bankroll, the line of the bet, and the percentage chance of winning that you assign to the wager, and it'll give you a number to bet. It's very aggressive, though, so people almost always use fractional Kelly. In the "multiplier" field, put in .25 for 1/4 Kelly, or .2 for 1/5 Kelly, or whatever other number you want to use, depending on how much risk you're willing to accept.

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
What I do not get is why SBR lets these threads stay active, but when Sac wants to come in here and teach us some good recipes, it gets closed.
I'll build a rep here buddy just give me a little time, you really feel like I wouldn't be able to help you? my pics or my analysis it would have no impact on who you were to pick? there's just no way

before I started betting on MMA I was basically just watching all of the interviews and the pre fight press conferences just cause I was interested in what these fighters were saying. how different fight is react different ways to wins and losses. I love it and its what I actually spent a lot of my time on before I started betting on MMA anything

Quote Originally Posted by BettersUnite View Post
I'll build a rep here buddy just give me a little time, you really feel like I wouldn't be able to help you? my pics or my analysis it would have no impact on who you were to pick? there's just no way

before I started betting on MMA I was basically just watching all of the interviews and the pre fight press conferences just cause I was interested in what these fighters were saying. how different fight is react different ways to wins and losses. I love it and its what I actually spent a lot of my time on before I started betting on MMA anything
Best of luck MW. I look forward to your contributions.

Quote Originally Posted by Blzebubzy View Post
For sure. Im one who can talk MMA all day doesn't matter what it is I mean of course I have to be familiar with the fighter that I'm talking about but, I just want to find a job MMA based but not actual fighting because my cardio is shit

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
Lol and just noticed now, I. Am not marzwoody. Mazwoody didn't win in new Xbox one with this gis earnings. Marzwoody didn't put 6 months insurance on his car with his earnings, marzwoody didn't buy toilet paper to wipe his ass with his earnings in thr very least