Login Search

Realization About MMA Gambling..

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
You sound like your talking from experience. only weak minded people who feel threatened by someone else's intelligence, insult another persons intelligence, that is just laziness and wasted energy- instead you just succeed in making yourself seem insecure and incapable of taking part in a discussion.
Some hilarious irony going on in this thread. It's almost like you're having an intervention for yourself but pretending you're talking to someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Cavendish View Post
Impressive numbers. I have double your unit size, and barely a quarter of that profit over 2013. Can I assume here that you bet on other sports beside boxing/mma as well? If not, you might be the best capper on here, given the small number of UFC events..
He makes up for it in girth.

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
Yes, I am fat because I post on SBR and smoke weed. But I will have fun with that, thanks bro.

If we raced, you'd fall down five minutes in and say "i have bettor things to do with my time than this silly shit, thats so asinyne".
Your back would prob start hurting after 5 seconds. i don't race fatboys. my bodytype was built for running, your bodytype was built for Keyboard and Burger King.

Your back would prob start hurting after 5 seconds. i don't race fatboys. my bodytype was built for running, your bodytype was built for Keyboard and Burger King.
So was your mouth.

My bodytype was made for squatz and deadliftz, son, get on my level.

Impressive numbers. I have double your unit size, and barely a quarter of that profit over 2013. Can I assume here that you bet on other sports beside boxing/mma as well? If not, you might be the best capper on here, given the small number of UFC events..
oh yea, that absolutely includes other sports (mainly mma/nfl/nba). i doubt i'm anywhere close to being the best capper on here. unfortunately i just dont have the time to put in the necessary work.

So was your mouth.

My bodytype was made for squatz and deadliftz, son, get on my level.
Yeah i'm sure that would help you in any type of situation, you would gas out and start crying in a walking dead type scenario To be honest you would probably all ready of given up when you realize the internet is down and you cant access SBRforum

Yeah i'm sure that would help you in any type of situation, you would gas out and start crying in a walking dead type scenario To be honest you would probably all ready of given up when you realize the internet is down and you cant access SBRforum
This from a guy who always "has something better to do", but somehow finds the time to argue with everyone he can find. I try not to waste time on hopeless losers, so I'm going to go do something better. Enjoy talking to yourself.

This from a guy who always "has something better to do", but somehow finds the time to argue with everyone he can find. I try not to waste time on hopeless losers, so I'm going to go do something better. Enjoy talking to yourself.
K go play dark souls 2 and smoke your weed fatboy, i'm currently out running and replying from my phone when i get a water break

You sound like your talking from experience. only weak minded people who feel threatened by someone else's intelligence, insult another persons intelligence, that is just laziness and wasted energy- instead you just succeed in making yourself seem insecure and incapable of taking part in a discussion.
A lot is possible in an infinite universe, but trust me when I say that I am in no way, shape or form intimidated by your intelligence. But it's cute that you consider this a discussion btw.

The shit you're posting now about running and fuckin walking dead scenarios (the fock?) reminds me of my days in elementary school. There were kids that were big, and as such could fight.. and there were kids who could run. The runners (a.k.a. skinny bitches) would always provoke the kids that could fight, but only when they were outside.. for reasons that I hope are obvious. It's funny how the internet created similar social dynamics.

Anyway, this goddamn circus has gone on long enough. You were right about this being wasted energy, but I had a few good chuckles. Good luck with your life.

A lot is possible in an infinite universe, but trust me when I say that I am in no way, shape or form intimidated by your intelligence. But it's cute that you consider this a discussion btw.

The shit you're posting now about running and fuckin walking dead scenarios (the fock?) reminds me of my days in elementary school. There were kids that were big, and as such could fight.. and there were kids who could run. The runners (a.k.a. skinny bitches) would always provoke the kids that could fight, but only when they were outside.. for reasons that I hope are obvious. It's funny how the internet created similar social dynamics.

Anyway, this goddamn circus has gone on long enough. You were right about this being wasted energy, but I had a few good chuckles. Good luck with your life.

What about the kids who could run and fight?

Being a good handicapper is the least important part of sportsbetting.

It's probably, the thing that gets the most people in trouble, in fact. Everyone thinks because they're a super-fan they see something that no one else sees. If that was the case Greg Jackson would probably be the richest MMA bettor on earth.

lmao. reminds me of a fight i had in 3rd grade. this kid wanted to scrap. he was, lets say, an athletic and explosive type. so after school lets out, we meet up in the playground. the kid jabs me in the forehead and takes off running. hahah. still makes me laugh to this day. best part was when he showed up at my house later that night, with his mommy.

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
Being a good handicapper is the least important part of sportsbetting.

It's probably, the thing that gets the most people in trouble, in fact. Everyone thinks because they're a super-fan they see something that no one else sees. If that was the case Greg Jackson would probably be the richest MMA bettor on earth.
How so? I would think that would be one of the more important things along with bankroll management, hog analysis, etc. Being able to set your own lines that are sharper than the openers as well as having a decent win percentage appears to be the way to go in the long run?

Quote Originally Posted by Dwil125 View Post
How so? I would think that would be one of the more important things along with bankroll management, hog analysis, etc. Being able to set your own lines that are sharper than the openers as well as having a decent win percentage appears to be the way to go in the long run?
I'm not saying handicapping isn't useful, it certainly is right now. MMA betting is sort of in a sweet spot right now, where its large enough that books are opening up decent limits, but small enough that no one has taken the time to figure it mathematically yet.

There are some amateurs who are making attempts at doing so, and failing pretty miserably (see cagerank.com for an example), but eventually someone will do it.

Right now, all you need to be able to do is beat either Kalikas or Oddessa at the beginning of the week, but it won't be so easy down the road.

And some people here probably can't beat the openers; but there are still plenty of ways to beat the market without it.