Login Search

UFC 172: Jones vs. Teixeira (april 26, 2014)

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
Davis showed up looking like a bitch....didn't tie up the fight at all...rumble worked his gameplan to perfection and left with a 30-27 is what it is
Hes better than that though. Run through the guy take hie down and break his arm. Simples.

lol Correia was a sharp call by the forum....only one I took advice on and it won....Got lucky Holloway go the finish b/c other guy looked pretty tough....wish my luck woulda been in the Davis fight...
Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
Yeah i know didn't have money on it shouldn't be anoyyd but still, f\*\*k listening to other ppl! heheee

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
lol Correia was a sharp call by the forum....only one I took advice on and it won....Got lucky Holloway go the finish b/c other guy looked pretty tough....wish my luck woulda been in the Davis fight...
Yeah but it wasn't even a good one, because if duke had ANY sort of fight IQ instead of that of a complete R-tard she could of won the fight simply by throwing more leg kicks, anyway lessons are learnt never bet on chicks that aren't rousey or alexis davis.

True..but she didn't If Phil davis had fight IQ he would have not come in looking weak as penetrate..
Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
Yeah but it wasn't even a good one, because if duke had ANY sort of fight IQ instead of that of a complete R-tard she could of won the fight simply by throwing more leg kicks, anyway lessons are learnt never bet on chicks that aren't rousey or alexis davis.