Login Search

TUF : Nations great value parlay

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
Hey Marz. I'm beginning to think that Nuya has gone stir crazy & has developed multiple personalities to cope. I wouldn't be surprised if Nunya was actually MD/Thor/DeFacto. I still can't figure out if he is trying to be annoying or is projecting his mental illness.
Nunya and I are similar in our mannerisms and such, but he's more like bean-dip, whereas I am more like blue steak.

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
I like you too much to be Nunya.

Speaking of which, give me your opinion, I come bearing gifts:

Something tells me you'll enjoy this.
Absolutely AMAZING!!!!!!!!! I was going to turn in early but instead I think I'll take a Dopamine enhancer & start listening to all of their other songs! When I'm in a certain state of mind & hear or see something beautiful I just start crying (tears of joy/tears of awe) & all the hairs on my forearm & the back of my neck stand on end.

Absolutely AMAZING!!!!!!!!! I was going to turn in early but instead I think I'll take a Dopamine enhancer & start listening to all of their other songs! When I'm in a certain state of mind & hear or see something beautiful I just start crying (tears of joy/tears of awe) & all the hairs on my forearm & the back of my neck stand on end.
I know those feels, son. I'm a bit of a pussy when it comes to music.

This song's about his grandfather and his gradual mental decline and loss of memory. Really beautiful when you know what it's about.

The last verse is unbelievable. Starts a bit slow, though.

Get the same feeling when I listen to this brah

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
YES! YES! YES! YES!
a backhanded compliment.

In all seriousness, thanks.

I am getting better at MMA betting every year. I know because my bankroll has grown at increasing rates. If I ever lost serious money, I would just put more in real estate or stocks as that game is even easier than this poop.

There are downswings for me as I work more at my day job and just throw picks together that I think are winnerz.
I have and always will give credit to certain posters.

Nunya, MD, Vaughany, GrabABewb, GuidaClayAllDay, SaulPunisher, V1y,([probably others I am forgetting) and Gabe. Without Gabe, I would never had learn from my mistakes.

Love always,
Your fourth best WWE Capper.
Teach me the wayz couzin, show me the money!

GrabABewb
Last edited by Vaughany; 04-16-14 at 03:31 AM.

Hey Marz. I'm beginning to think that Nuya has gone stir crazy & has developed multiple personalities to cope. I wouldn't be surprised if Nunya was actually MD/Thor/DeFacto. I still can't figure out if he is trying to be annoying or is projecting his mental illness.
I think you might be onto something. Great work detective

Nunya is Gabe and Beelze.

Love always,
Punisher.

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
I believe!

4/14/14 $100.00 $3,811.40 Pending 4 Team Parlay
Pending 4/16/14 8:00pm UFC Fighting 1201 Sheldon Westcott +125* vs Elias Theodorou
Pending 4/16/14 7:30pm UFC Fighting 1302 Chad Laprise +105* vs Olivier Aubin-Mercier
Pending 4/16/14 4:00pm UFC Fighting 2001 Vik Grujic +165* vs Nordine Taleb
Pending 4/16/14 3:00pm UFC Fighting 2201 Tim Gorman +220* vs Mitch Gagnon
Oops