Login Search

UFC Fight Night: Bisping Vs Kennedy (April 16, 2014)

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
He might actually have a style/skills set that can make this very closer than the lines suggest...

- Wont be easy to take down, he is very strong and has tree chunk legs...very solid base despite not being a natural wrestler. Also has the cardio to go at it for more than a couple rounds unlike many of bispings previous opponents...belcher, rivera, mayhem, leben, sexyama

- Has enough power to drop bisping, bisping could fight recklessly cos he thinks kennedy is a chump and cos of the whole mocking him thing, we all know tht bisping is very hittable despite being one of the few Mixed martial artists that dont just stand planted on the spot. I can see bisping landing a legkick and kennedy just walking through it and countering with a big looping overhand right or hook

- Bisping isnt young anymore and keeps getting injured, have to wonder if the time has come where we are going to start seeing him looking a bit more fragile and a suddend decline. Also compare their camps, bisping isnt working with a whole bunch of elite guys unlike kennedy who is always improving working with jones, browne, khabilov, condit , swanson, etc... at jacksons. Bisping has alienated himself from so many fighters due to his "beefs" that i cant imagine him having tht many elite guys to work with in Huntington beach. I believe Lorenz Larkin trains with him now and again
One day I'll actually listen to my own advice Why oh why didnt I play Kennedy!

I thought the outcomes were perfect and I think betting overs is great for mma if you pick the right card, was 8-1 on my over bets and the only loser was noons/stout which I would gladly bet over again in a rematch. That one hurt tho, was heavily invested in that over/going the distance so cost me profits big time.
Last edited by brooks85; 04-17-14 at 10:16 AM.