Login Search

UFC Fight Night: Bisping Vs Kennedy (April 16, 2014)

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
Yea people have been talking shit about his chin since hendo.. and he hasn't been knocked out since. think its time people let that go. brian stann was a hard hitter, bisping dominated him.
He is caggy and nobody really hits him. When he does he falls. I think Vitor also knocked him out with one shot. I have seen him staggered a few times by punches that didn't seem to be that bad. Why my throat has knotts when i bet the guy. Just cause u are English doesn't mean u have to have blind loyalty.

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
He is caggy and nobody really hits him. When he does he falls. I think Vitor also knocked him out with one shot. I have seen him staggered a few times by punches that didn't seem to be that bad. Why my throat has knotts when i bet the guy. Just cause u are English doesn't mean u have to have blind loyalty.
I have no national pride. i like bisping because hes a good fighter, i think hes actually the only English fighter i do like besides ross pearson. TRT vitor has been knocking everyone out my friend, i'm not the only one who doesn't see tim kennedy knocking bisping out, mr tinfoil hat,

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
I have no national pride. i like bisping because hes a good fighter, i think hes actually the only English fighter i do like besides ross pearson. TRT vitor has been knocking everyone out my friend, i'm not the only one who doesn't see tim kennedy knocking bisping out, mr tinfoil hat,
How can u not like the Gentleman John Hathaway?!

Quote Originally Posted by Dwil125 View Post
Better for Bisping. Bisping should have no problems with Conditioning.
Dunno why this is such a big myth, Bisping has slowed down on more than one occasion, and that was in three round fights. Five rounder heavily favours Kennedy, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
Dunno why this is such a big myth, Bisping has slowed down on more than one occasion, and that was in three round fights. Five rounder heavily favours Kennedy, I think.
You may be correct. Bisping is getting old. I can't help but wonder if this fight is going to be similar to Bisping vs Hamill. Bisping is coming off a long lay off from a very serious injury & Kennedy is hungry. Can't wait for this fight!

Bisping is only a year older. Which occasion are you talking about? The last one I remember is him slowing down vs Wanderlei in 2010. I remember Kennedy slowing down against Robbie Lawler in Strikeforce. I was watching that fight live and that's what it looked like
Looked horribly gassed vs Sonnen in R3, he's only really good at pacing himself and controlling his gastank when he's dictating the pace. When things aren't completely in his favour, he's not as aware of his cardio, and I think it's a big weakness of his. He's a serious front runner.

Bisping is only a year older. Which occasion are you talking about? The last one I remember is him slowing down vs Wanderlei in 2010. I remember Kennedy slowing down against Robbie Lawler in Strikeforce. I was watching that fight live and that's what it looked like
I don't remember Kennedy slowing down much in his 5 round fights against Jacare and Rockhold. I assume both guys here will have respectable conditioning.

Looked horribly gassed vs Sonnen in R3, he's only really good at pacing himself and controlling his gastank when he's dictating the pace. When things aren't completely in his favour, he's not as aware of his cardio, and I think it's a big weakness of his. He's a serious front runner.
I watched Bisping vs Sonnen in person too. Maybe I should rewatch then. Sonnen looked gassed there and bisping took him down with short time.

Sonnen looked gassed in that fight as well.

So this is the next UFC event.......Alllllllllrighty then..

Gonna take a stab at this main event for starters -..

Michael Bisbing should pick apart Tim Kennedy over time with his striking as I do see this fight standing up for most of the time..... Tim Kennedy just doesn't have the tools to beat a Michael Bisbing in a boxing or MT match..

Tim Kennedy is a stiffer fighter with a heavier muscular build and he simply is not as light on his feet or as fluent as Bisping when I think of these 2 standing and striking.. I'm pretty sure Kennedy won't out grapple Bisping either if the fight does hit the canvass....

In simple terms - Everything Tim Kennedy is good at I think Michael Bisbing is just a little bit better.. As much as I like Tim Kennedy I can't see him winning this fight in any area... Probably goes to a decision win for Bisping just because Tim Kennedy is a tough durable SOB...

http://www.ufc.com/event/ufc-fight-n...f2=Tim-Kennedy
Last edited by JIBBBY; 04-13-14 at 01:48 AM.