Login Search

UFC on FOX 11: Werdum vs. Browne (April 19, 2014)

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Sykes View Post
Honestly think they got it against him. Look when he was cut in the first place. Dunno if hes fathered one of Dana's kids or what but the guy is and has got a rough deal.
Good call on Werdum. I honestly thought Browne would brutalize him on the feet, I was way off.

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
So Dana's excuse for Werdum completely dominating Browne was that Werdum broke Browne's rib, so Browne couldn't perform to his potential.

He said Werdum played it safe. Did he watch the fukking fight?
He played a little safe the last two rounds but what in the world was he supposed to do with a title shot on the line? Go balls to the wall? Dana is starting to wear out his welcome

Not to a dick but if your breaking all of those bones it has to be somewhat related to technique. Not counting the rib of course. Maybe it could be natural variance and hes just having the worst night possible for injuries but I don't think it is.

looking forward to werdum vs Cain. Rooting for werdum.

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
He played a little safe the last two rounds but what in the world was he supposed to do with a title shot on the line? Go balls to the wall? Dana is starting to wear out his welcome
Yeah he expects everyone to just go out on their shield to improve his bottom line. That annoys me too. He could care less that they are getting brain damage.

Changed to Cerrone at +140....and hit White, Mein and Bektic on BUM's rec....Killer fight night....
Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
Hell of A Bellator IMO.....this card tomorrow Is bananas though...
Fighting - 24301 F. Werdum +190 for Game
Fighting - 24306 M. Tate (W) -210 for Game
Fighting - 24309 E. Barboza -125 for Game
Fighting - 24314 Y. Romero +105 for Game
Fighting - 24318 K. Nurmagomedov -285 for Game
Fighting - 24325 P. Healy +190 for Game
Fighting - 24333 C. Magalhaes -280 for Game Looking for Masvidal to lose in decision....Seem to be against the grain on the bold...