Login Search

UFC on FOX 11: Werdum vs. Browne (April 19, 2014)

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrelicious View Post
penetrating clinic. Browne has never shown much in his standup, he was literally just throwing wild hays and extremely sloppy kicks, the guy is a freak athlete with knockout power, but Werdum just embarassed him here. 4-1, imo.
Overeem smashed him and that fight was close to being stopped, but of course Reem doesn't have much of a chin and gasses after a minute of energy and he was done. I think Barnett underestimated Brown and if I remember correctly took some hard elbows to the head.

Werdum is a seasoned fighter and his stand-up has become amazing for a guy who is so good on the ground. It's just a shame that his striking has become so awesome this late into his career.

Quote Originally Posted by Skel View Post
Bektic +135 2 units to win 2.7 units
Bektic -115 2.3 units to win 2 units
Nurmagomedov by decision -105 2.1 units to win 2 units
Healy/Masvidal GTD -230 3 units to win 1.3 units
Browne -170 5.1 units to win 3 units
Nurmagomedov -210 5.25 units to win 2.5 units
Dos Anjos/Nurmagomedov O2.5 -210 4.2 units to win 2 units
Barboza by decision +309 0.5 units to win 1.55 units
Lima + Not Nurmagomedov ITD 2 units to win 1.9 units
Lima + Not Tavares ITD 2 units to win 1.5 units
Dos Anjos/Nurmagomedov O2.5 + Mein/Perpetuo O1.5 2 units to win 2.26 units
Barboza + Werdum/Browne doesn't GTD 1 unit to win 1.27 units
+11.56 units for the card. Browne's lack of endurance was a big surprise, as was the fragility of Barboza's chin (we've seen him rocked before but not like it happened tonight). I think Cain will be a safe bet against Werdum.

Quote Originally Posted by Skel View Post
+11.56 units for the card. Browne's lack of endurance was a big surprise, as was the fragility of Barboza's chin (we've seen him rocked before but not like it happened tonight). I think Cain will be a safe bet against Werdum.
Well done bud - Barboza would of been nice and if we just knew how good Lima would of been...