Login Search

Bellator 115 Lines up

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
Minakov wins inside distance* -155
Kongo wins by 5 round decision* +1400
In a 5 rounder it's gonna take a miracle for this fight to end in a decision.. I would certainly think one gets stopped before the end but you never know in this fight game... If Kongo runs to survive and out point which he might try to do I guess it's possible... Kongo winning the decision though is another long shot if Minakov is the aggressor in that scenario..

Thats what they said about cain/jds.
True and good point!!! Well JDS did drop Cain in the first one early on with that back of the ear shot.. Then JDS probably should have been KO'd in the others that followed as he was out on his feet and just held on...

That being said - Not sure either Kongo or Minakov have the same chin or constitutions as a JDS or Cain.. Kongo and Minakov can bang so one would think someone is gonna get dropped or have his will broken in this one..

Agree---Mina getting a tad too much respect here...
Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
I think all the newest UFC rejects that have recently signed on are gonna clean up in Bellator.. Rampage is gonna absolutely spank King Mo when that fight happens..

UFC fighters are the top of the cream crop when just signing with Bellator.. Stick with picking on the fighters that signed onto Bellator from the UFC..

Even though I think Cheik Kongo was extremely overrated when he was in the UFC, I still think he will begin to dominate in Bellator with his improved wrestling.. I think he takes this fight Friday night.. My money is on Kongo!!! Can't believe he is not the favorite.. Place your bets in now.. Kongo is a seasoned veteran and has faced some of the best in the UFC.. He will be ready to beat this tough Ruskie down...

I love Bellator!!!!!! WSOF is coming on though..

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
True and good point!!! Well JDS did drop Cain in the first one early on with that back of the ear shot.. Then JDS probably should have been KO'd in the others that followed as he was out on his feet and just held on...

That being said - Not sure either Kongo or Minakov have the same chin or constitutions as a JDS or Cain.. Kongo and Minakov can bang so one would think someone is gonna get dropped or have his will broken in this one..
i agree its not very likely to happen, but i capped it around 12% so i was thrilled to get +1400.

you are right that kongo and minakov are not jds and cain, but you have to apply that logic to their offensive prowess as well. especially kongo; he doesn't exactly come to mind when i think of bangers. if he fights smart, he will want to close the distance, clinch, go for takedowns, and not take too many risks. just my opinion.

i do agree with you that minakov can bang, and kongo having a weak chin; hence the minakov itd play.

i agree its not very likely to happen, but i capped it around 12% so i was thrilled to get +1400.

you are right that kongo and minakov are not jds and cain, but you have to apply that logic to their offensive prowess as well. especially kongo; he doesn't exactly come to mind when i think of bangers. if he fights smart, he will want to close the distance, clinch, go for takedowns, and not take too many risks. just my opinion.

i do agree with you that minakov can bang, and kongo having a weak chin; hence the minakov itd play.
+1400 is crazy odds and anything is possible in an MMA fight... It's probably worth a shot on a small bet.. I can't knock ya for trying it. Best of luck man...

The main card is now:

Minakov vs. Kongo
Parlo vs. Cisneros
Anundson vs. Oezdemir
Terrado vs. Baesman

Parlo vs. Cisneros is now at a catchweight for some reason, with both fighters weighing in around 192/193 lbs. Maybe Parlo could have replaced Kimball if he had been able to make weight himself. What a clusterfukk

^^^Yep I saw that for tomorrow night.. Sucks as those bets are already refunded and off the board.. Bellator fights typically don't cancel last minute like this.. WOW...

We still got the main event which is the main draw.... Kongo and Minakov...

Quote Originally Posted by Skel View Post
The main card is now:

Minakov vs. Kongo
Parlo vs. Cisneros
Anundson vs. Oezdemir
Terrado vs. Baesman

Parlo vs. Cisneros is now at a catchweight for some reason, with both fighters weighing in around 192/193 lbs. Maybe Parlo could have replaced Kimball if he had been able to make weight himself. What a clusterfukk
Did Parlo not make weight first? Or was it Cisneros? Both are blown up welterweights. This is bush league sh!t!