Login Search

WSOF 9: Carl vs. Palhares (March 29, 2014)

Last Post

Random thought from the night:

Had a ron paul-esk sized play on Moraes, glad it worked out. Given how dominant he was I don't quite understand why he didn't go for the finish. Obviously it would open up some risk, but from a long term business/career perspective (given how one sided it was) it would pay to finish. Who am I to criticize though, he's an absolute technician.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilbo86 View Post
Random thought from the night:

Had a ron paul-esk sized play on Moraes, glad it worked out. Given how dominant he was I don't quite understand why he didn't go for the finish. Obviously it would open up some risk, but from a long term business/career perspective (given how one sided it was) it would pay to finish. Who am I to criticize though, he's an absolute technician.
Yeah. I had 30 units on a Moraes/Okami parlay. It will still probably take me another 7 events to get back what I lost last week. Glad Moraes worked out for you Wilbo86.

Yushin Okami is going to absolutely clean house in this WSOF.. Yushin was decent and a strong fighter in the UFC when he got cut.. It will be men against boys when Okami fights in this venue... Bet the house on this dude to win in future matchups!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
Fitch by TKO.
I think Finch is pretty much a can today and his chin is glass.. He's nothing more then a journeyman at this point I believe.. I won't be on him or against him in the future..