Login Search

UFC Fight Night: Shogun vs. Henderson 2 (March 23, 2014)

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
Yeah an idiot. who got lucky. penetrate betting on fights its ridiculous stats, styles, theory's, everything can be in your favor and you lose what the penetrate is the point? all i can do is laugh and say penetrate MMA and betting on fights. too many factors and horseshit involved had a good run won more than i lost in total. penetrate
$10 on all of the dogs that won tonight probably paid out close to $75,000. Maybe even more.

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
It has nothing to do with that. When Dean stepped in it looked like he started waving his arms and then it cut to a commercial. I knew the clock ended before that. We were talking before the fight came back on as to what happened. I thought maybe Dan had some kind of injury or something.
No the round ended and the horn was weak and Shogun wasn't sure if he heard it and Dean stepped in to stop any further punishment. Seem simple to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
$10 on all of the dogs that won tonight probably paid out close to $75,000. Maybe even more.
Yeah its crazy, doesn't make any logical senseeeee I don't even know guess ill have to something else with my time and get my shit together and play nice with the terrible system us humans are living by.

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
No the round ended and the horn was weak and Shogun wasn't sure if he heard it and Dean stepped in to stop any further punishment. Seem simple to me.
I know, but it cut to the commercial break quick while Anik was talking and kind of left you in limbo for a minute. Who is saying the fight should have been stopped? I never did.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
I have a 2 unit play on Siler straight @ +150. Lose
I believe there is value in Parke @ -200 or better. Push
2 units on Parke vs Santos Over 2.5 @ -200. Win
10 units on Brandao straight @ -320. Push
33 units Markes straight @ -590. Lose
3.75 units Ferriera vs Dollaway Over 1.5 @ -185. Lose
7.3 units Taisamov straight @ -265. Lose
10.3 units Ferriera straight @ -210. Lose
Other 1 & 2 unit plays as well. Mostly Overs. Lose Lose Lose Lose Lose Lose
-55.3 units at least. Namaste, M0therf0cker.