Login Search

UFC Fight Night: Shogun vs. Henderson 2 (March 23, 2014)

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Rubber Guard View Post
All you guys really thought Dean stopped the fight at the break of the first? You guys took Anik serious? You didn't notice the clock? Also Dan is a f'n legend. Never count him out.
I put a little on Shogun and it amazes me how guys blinders are on with their bets. A child should have been able to tell the round ended and Shogun didn't hear the horn and Dean stepped in to stop the round. I lost and it shouldn't have been stopped. Fair lost. Hendo the man tonight. Better chin wins most of these battles.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubber Guard View Post
All you guys really thought Dean stopped the fight at the break of the first? You guys took Anik serious? You didn't notice the clock? Also Dan is a f'n legend. Never count him out.
It cut to a commercial really quick. I thought someone had a serious injury or something.

Quote Originally Posted by JuicedUp View Post
man I wonder if anyone parlayed all those dogs
Yeah an idiot. who got lucky. penetrate betting on fights its ridiculous stats, styles, theory's, everything can be in your favor and you lose what the penetrate is the point? all i can do is laugh and say penetrate MMA and betting on fights. too many factors and horseshit involved had a good run won more than i lost in total. penetrate

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
I put a little on Shogun and it amazes me how guys blinders are on with their bets. A child should have been able to tell the round ended and Shogun didn't hear the horn and Dean stepped in to stop the round. I lost and it shouldn't have been stopped. Fair lost. Hendo the man tonight. Better chin wins most of these battles.
It has nothing to do with that. When Dean stepped in it looked like he started waving his arms and then it cut to a commercial. I knew the clock ended before that. We were talking before the fight came back on as to what happened. I thought maybe Dan had some kind of injury or something.

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
Yeah an idiot. who got lucky. penetrate betting on fights its ridiculous stats, styles, theory's, everything can be in your favor and you lose what the penetrate is the point? all i can do is laugh and say penetrate MMA and betting on fights. too many factors and horseshit involved had a good run won more than i lost in total. penetrate
Will u stop using the word "penetrate"