Login Search

UFC Fight Night: Shogun vs. Henderson 2 (March 23, 2014)

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Skel View Post
Wow. Barroso clearly won the second and should have taken the third IMO. Money in my pocket so I can't complain.
yep he took the 2nd and 3rd both easily imo... even though the most dominant round was probably round 1 for stringer.. idk i think barroso got robbed

Quote Originally Posted by brodie View Post
wow barroso got robbed in his home country... glad the only play i had on it was not stringer inside the distance
That wasn't a robbery at all. If you think that's a robbery your not able to score fights very well. Stringer won like 80% of the third round.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwil125 View Post
That wasn't a robbery at all. If you think that's a robbery your not able to score fights very well. Stringer won like 80% of the third round.
no way... i thought the take down alone might have given him the nod, but then he landed like 8 punches in the last 20 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by brodie View Post
no way... i thought the take down alone might have given him the nod, but then he landed like 8 punches in the last 20 seconds
haha , those weren't punches...those were wild shots with no power behind them ..he was just trying to finish strong (show off for the judges) and it worked on you...

Quote Originally Posted by Skel View Post
I had the round even before the takedown. The only advantage Stringer had was pushing Barroso against the cage.
yup they were trading shots the whole round.. i dont even think the guy watched the fight. he didnt even know the brandao fight was cancelled

Quote Originally Posted by Dwil125 View Post
Barroso had no output and was getting outstruck. He was just eating baby shots against the fence for like a minute and a half on the fence. That's not a clear round for barroso at all. You said he won it easily.
that's not true at all. it was close they both landed some shots, stringer held him on the cage until they got broken up , then barroso got a take down and landed some shots... just stop

this is coming from someone who didnt have a play on either fighter winning... i just thought it was clear that barroso won the 3rd round

Who gives a shit what either of you "thought"? Between the fact that you were watching the fight live and the fact that this is a gambling forum, neither of you should take the other's opinion seriously. Rewatch the fight if you want to argue that shit. No one's opinion on a fight's score should be taken seriously until they've rewatched it.