Login Search

UFC Fight Night: Shogun vs. Henderson 2 (March 23, 2014)

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
If that makes you "so penetrating pissed" you're going to have a tough time in your life.
Actually I have a wonderful life. Not much goes wrong in it. So missing out on a big unit play for what I consider an invalid reason made me momentarily angry. The anger left me as soon as I expressed it and pushed the ENTER key. It is not healthy to repress one's emotion's especially negative emotions. Repression can lead one to be a "paraplegic of the soul" which can manifest itself into a very concrete way. So you might want to pay attention to what I just said. All your little passive aggressive snipes at the posters on SBR are very telling. You need to let your anger go. Only then will you be able to heal.

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
Rua ITD +130 is a bad bet. Hendo still has an iron chin, and wasnt truly out against Vitor even after getting absolutely blasted multiple times.
I disagree. I have Rua ITD, Rua in R1, Rua by KO, and Won't Start Round 3. I do agree that Henderson's chin is still iron, but it doesn't really matter much, if Shogun continues to show the same improvement that he did in his last fight he should get a finish pretty early, and pretty easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
Actually I have a wonderful life. Not much goes wrong in it. So missing out on a big unit play for what I consider an invalid reason made me momentarily angry. The anger left me as soon as I expressed it and pushed the ENTER key. It is not healthy to repress one's emotion's especially negative emotions. Repression can lead one to be a "paraplegic of the soul" which can manifest itself into a very concrete way. So you might want to pay attention to what I just said. All your little passive aggressive snipes at the posters on SBR are very telling. You need to let your anger go. Only then will you be able to heal.
Are you f-cking retarded?

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
I disagree. I have Rua ITD, Rua in R1, Rua by KO, and Won't Start Round 3. I do agree that Henderson's chin is still iron, but it doesn't really matter much, if Shogun continues to show the same improvement that he did in his last fight he should get a finish pretty early, and pretty easily.
Can I just mention the word Variance here?

Can I just mention the word Variance here?
If you think that how Shogun won his last fight, and why that's relevant here, has much of anything to do with variance, you need to re-evaluate how you view MMA.

You'll never make it as a gambler.
He lost his whole bankroll on one card a few months back, that ship has sailed.