Login Search

UFC Fight Night: Shogun vs. Henderson 2 (March 23, 2014)

Last Post

I'm thinking about a triple on Markes, Brandao and Rua.

I have some reservations about Chope's 12 inch reach advantage and if he learned his lesson from his last fight and will now abide by a strict jab and move gameplan. However I don't think Chope is at the same level skill/talent wise. I'll have to see the weight ins also to determine if Brandao is in the right head space and if he makes weight this time around. But the whole fight seems to be a 'get the Brazilian' a win for the home fans.

I wonder is it the same for Rua v Hendo. Hendo's 3 fight losing streak is too much to ignore. As is his age. I know he's been counted out on that before but I think the time has come. Or at least that my best estimation. He's saying he wants to see out his 6 fight contract but he must be thinking about retiring since he won't be able to use TRT anymore after this fight. But does he use TRT 365 days of the year or weekly or does he go on 12 week cycles. I don't know. Another thing you always here about is the H-Bomb. We haven't seen that in years

The Markes fight is the one I'm most confident about

Quote Originally Posted by begood2 View Post
I'm thinking about a triple on Markes, Brandao and Rua.

I have some reservations about Chope's 12 inch reach advantage and if he learned his lesson from his last fight and will now abide by a strict jab and move gameplan. However I don't think Chope is at the same level skill/talent wise. I'll have to see the weight ins also to determine if Brandao is in the right head space and if he makes weight this time around. But the whole fight seems to be a 'get the Brazilian' a win for the home fans.

I wonder is it the same for Rua v Hendo. Hendo's 3 fight losing streak is too much to ignore. As is his age. I know he's been counted out on that before but I think the time has come. Or at least that my best estimation. He's saying he wants to see out his 6 fight contract but he must be thinking about retiring since he won't be able to use TRT anymore after this fight. But does he use TRT 365 days of the year or weekly or does he go on 12 week cycles. I don't know. Another thing you always here about is the H-Bomb. We haven't seen that in years

The Markes fight is the one I'm most confident about
I was hoping to get Markes at -800 so waiting..needs to be chalkier