Login Search

UFC Fight Night: Shogun vs. Henderson 2 (March 23, 2014)

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
I'm just merely reiterating what i have heard / read. i don't want to put myself in a stranger over the internet's shoe. i will continue to think the way i think and he will continue to do the same.
Obviously I agree with you that the less stress in one's life the better. Would never imagine purposefully engineering my life to have as much stress as possible. But to each their own.

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
Whatever works for you. although i don't consider most of those things listed as "stress" more like excitement, adrenaline or anticipation. stress is a negative word in my eyes no matter how you try and spin it.
Ahh, so you get to redefine words the way you choose. All psychologists be damned, some buttertooth said stress is bad!

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
Obviously I agree with you that the less stress in one's life the better. Would never imagine purposefully engineering my life to have as much stress as possible. But to each their own.
Exactly man, everyone is different with different circumstances, life experiences and thought processes. anyway back to the MMA!

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
Ahh, so you get to redefine words the way you choose. All psychologists be damned, some buttertooth said stress is bad!
Of course, everyone can perceive words the way they choose. just like you and a great deal of people might see stress as good a whole other set of people might see stress as bad.

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
You morons do realize that gambling is a cause of stress, whether eustress or distress. Guess that explains how you're stress-free. Betting airballs.
No stress here kid. I just pick winners. Losing bets causes stress. Which is right up your alley. That's more your style not mine. Didn't we already go over this?
Give Points

Points Awarded:

marzwoody gave Ron_Paul_2012 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
I am very competitive as well. My favorite game to play is to strive to have inner peace/emotional homeostasis. When this state is achieved then life is much more enjoyable. Not only for me but those around me as well. Inner peace is essential to having an enjoyable life. The game of achieving inner peace is the most challenging & most fulfilling game that will ever be.
Lol