Login Search

March mma news

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
I think you may be right Marz.
Why do you guys think that? Dillashaw may be better than Faber some day but I don't think he's there yet. I don't think Faber performed his best in either Barao fight but I think on a good day he does better than TJ does.

Quote Originally Posted by Skel View Post
Why do you guys think that? Dillashaw may be better than Faber some day but I don't think he's there yet. I don't think Faber performed his best in either Barao fight but I think on a good day he does better than TJ does.
Dillashaw might be the most talented fighter to ever fight out of Ultimate Fitness, perhaps second to Mendes. Barao will probably wreck him, but Dillashaw improves incredibly quickly and is one of the few guys with a noticeable speed edge over Barao. I'd be really excited for this fight if it took place two years from now. As it is, I'm still pretty excited, this is the most excited I've been for a Barao fight since he fought Pickett, honestly. It's just not what it could have been.

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
Dillashaw might be the most talented fighter to ever fight out of Ultimate Fitness, perhaps second to Mendes. Barao will probably wreck him, but Dillashaw improves incredibly quickly and is one of the few guys with a noticeable speed edge over Barao. I'd be really excited for this fight if it took place two years from now. As it is, I'm still pretty excited, this is the most excited I've been for a Barao fight since he fought Pickett, honestly. It's just not what it could have been.
I would have preferred TJ to have his first shot at the title a year from now. However, If Barao is NOT on he will lose. No doubt. I hope Barao gets moved up to -1000. I'll be putting some units on Dillashaw then. Cyborg just got upset. Could Barao be next?

Guida +115 against Kawajiri. Unreal.
Thanks for reminding me; I had forgotten about that one as I made some bets. Just caught him at -105. Great line for arbing if I've ever seen one.
Also took Dariush and the overs on Bisping/Kennedy, Nelson/Noguiera and Guida/Kawajiri.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
I would have preferred TJ to have his first shot at the title a year from now. However, If Barao is NOT on he will lose. No doubt. I hope Barao gets moved up to -1000. I'll be putting some units on Dillashaw then. Cyborg just got upset. Could Barao be next?
Cyborg was supposed to win that fight?

Same as me bro. anyone who cant see how brilliant dillashaw is hasn't been paying attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Skel View Post
Thanks for reminding me; I had forgotten about that one as I made some bets. Just caught him at -105. Great line for arbing if I've ever seen one.
Also took Dariush and the overs on Bisping/Kennedy, Nelson/Noguiera and Guida/Kawajiri.
why the over? might as well pick nog at plus odds, if the fight goes past 1 1/2 nelson aint winning.

Quote Originally Posted by latarianmilton View Post
why the over? might as well pick nog at plus odds, if the fight goes past 1 1/2 nelson aint winning.
I think Nelson still has a chance after 1.5 rounds. I worry about Nog getting sloppy and getting caught with a bomb. Basically, I see Nog winning at least the first round and a half but not being able to put Nelson away. Hence the over bet. 5 rounds is a lot of time for Nelson to land one big punch and who knows what kind of injury Nog could have coming into the fight. I might end up throwing something on Nog but I'm not comfortable with it yet.

Speed edge? Are u talking about hand speed or overall speed because if u are talking about hand speed u might want to go back two fights and watch him get picked apart.