Login Search

March mma news

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
Haha tyson griffin (remember him?!) called out jon jones on twitter for ducking cormier. Check out griffin's twitter page...jones private messaged him a load of shiit and griffin has just posted it all on his twitter!
Just read it all. IMO Jones made him look kind of silly. It must be easy being a smaller guy talking shit on someone that would run through you knowing that they'll never actually get their hands on you. I am not a Jones fans by any means, but he has basically cleared out the division and now some new guys are finally entering the picture.

Not sure if I would call it over rated. He has dominated the grapplers that he has faced. Hell, everyone said that Sonnen's wrestling would outmatch Jones' and that was the furthest thing from the truth. Sonnen looked silly in their with Jones throwing him around.

But how do you give a guy(DC) an automatic Title shot just for dropping a weight class and beating some late replacement coffee shop fighter that no one ever heard of?

If I remember correctly, Jones said a month or so ago that if he and Gus both won their upcoming fights that they would be having a rematch. Then he said DC was probably after that assuming that he beats Gus.

I have no idea why Griffin opened this can of worms. It really doesn't make sense. But then again Griffin is buddies with DC.

Quote Originally Posted by torrentzflow View Post
dc probably loses by spinning elbow but i just want to see jones tossed to the ground like a n00b for my own personal reasons. gus will finish jones the second time
I have no problem with that. As long as it is a good fight with no B.S. or controversy involved.

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
http://nypost.com/2014/02/27/man-cla...ale-coworkers/

Anybody down for hiring these broads to do hog and explosivity analysis for us? Seems like they know whats up.
That guys such a bitch he should have his ballz chopped off. he was basically in heaven every day at work with hot chicks wanting to have sex with him and he wants ppl to feel bad for him?

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
That guys such a bitch he should have his ballz chopped off. he was basically in heaven every day at work with hot chicks wanting to have sex with him and he wants ppl to feel bad for him?
were they hot tho?

I work with some women who would have to pay me some serious dollar to even touch them