Login Search

March mma news

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
South African middleweight Booto Guylain has passed away after sustaining serious injuries in a third round TKO defeat at EFC 27 last week.
sport is stupid, die to make it to the big leagues to make 16k like mcmann. after taxed and training partners you are left with less than 1k. sara made more money and had better insurance at starbucks. not a joke. RIP MMA.

Fight of the Century From there, Johnson continued his calls for Jeffries to step into the ring with him. On July 4, 1910, he finally did. Dubbed the "Fight of the Century," more than 22,000 eager fans turned out for the bout, held in Reno, Nevada. After 15 rounds, Johnson came away victorious, affirming his domain over boxing and further angering white boxing fans who hated seeing a black man sit atop the sport. Jeffries was humbled by the loss and what he'd seen of his opponent. "I could never have whipped Johnson at my best," Jeffries said. "I couldn't have hit him. No, I couldn't have reached him in 1,000 years." For the fight, Johnson earned a purse of $117,000. It would be five years before he relinquished the heavyweight title, when Johnson fell to Jess Willard in a 26-round bout in Havana, Cuba.
117k over 100 years ago

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
Snicker. Let me guess. You also think that masterbation causes blindness.
you ever listen to those commercial with the rub on creams? U think the drug companies want that out where they say shit about prostate cancer? I know guys who's psa levels shot thru the roof with that synthetic shit. Pull some of that chalk out of ur ears and listen to the commercial.