Renee Forte -3.5 ----- 1 to win 1.7
Hettes-Bermudez Under 2.5 ----- 1 to win 1.65
McDaniel-Strickland Over 1.5 + Garcia -3.5 ----- 1 to win 1.403
Lombard + Pineda-Whiteford ITD ----- 1 to win 1.371
Sanchez +3.5 + OSP -3.5 ----- 1 to win 1.302
Sanchez-Jury Over 2.5 + Lombard-Shields Over 1.5 ----- 1 to win 1.19
Garcia + McDaniel +3.5 ----- 1 to win 1.134
Pineda ITD ----- 1 to win 1.06
Condit + NOT Hendricks ITD + Sanchez +3.5 + Lombard -3.5 + OSP -3.5 ----- 0.5 to win 5.163
Condit by submission ----- 0.5 to win 4.475
Fastest KO: Alex Garcia ----- 0.5 to win 3.675
Gastelum by submission ----- 0.5 to win 3
Fight of the Night: Sanchez vs. Jury ----- 0.5 to win 2.75
Fastest SUB: Daniel Pineda ----- 0.5 to win 2.5
Forte ITD ----- 0.5 to win 1.215

TOTAL RISK: 35 units

Tremendous, you have shown great potential. I love your bet sizing and attention to detail. You look like a very skilled handicapper. Do you happen to post on sherdog by chance? Would love to pick your brain. Looking forward to your full bets for the next card. Good luck! I will be subscribing to your thread.

Quote Originally Posted by SherdogGOD View Post
Tremendous, you have shown great potential. I love your bet sizing and attention to detail. You look like a very skilled handicapper. Do you happen to post on sherdog by chance? Would love to pick your brain. Looking forward to your full bets for the next card. Good luck! I will be subscribing to your thread.
Thank you.

I don't post there, but I do read the betting threads.

Quote Originally Posted by SherdogGOD View Post
^^^ditto for me^^^
regarding the bet-sizing (the essence of what people more vaguely refer to as "money management)...i have one important question...

what % of your bankroll do you define as a unit...

or, if you prefer...the same thing could be asked/answered in reciprocal fashion: how many units do you divide your bankroll up into

betting is firing bullets (units) at valuable game, but some obviously hit and some miss...the number of bullets you create with your stock of gunpowder (bankroll) is a key decision you must make...you seem to know what you're doing, so i wonder how you handle the bullets-management side of things (lotsa small-calibre ones or fewer large-calibre ones)

I'd assume your answer(s) will be in the neighbourhood of: 1 unit = 1% of roll (aka. the roll is broken into 100 units)...but i thought I'd ask to make sure...i'm always interested in different styles and the different "risk (aka. variance) tolerance" implied by them...
Last edited by fitguy67; 03-20-14 at 11:13 PM.