Login Search

Sbr mma contest 2013!...

Last Post

Who you have on Baha vs Howard?

Man plenty bad fighters get to win in the ufc. But ok, ill need to watch some tape. Patolino is bad indeed but Voelker is pretty sucky too and Pato probably has been improving....and hes fast, athletic, strong minded, smart somehow and good amounts of heart. Im going on a limb and say hes not easy to KO. But yeah, a thin line, if hes gets taken down AND controlled its gonna be tough night. Thing is, i dont see that happening but ill rewatch some shit.

Thanks buddy

Quote Originally Posted by Grabaka View Post

Man plenty bad fighters get to win in the ufc. But ok, ill need to watch some tape. Patolino is bad indeed but Voelker is pretty sucky too and Pato probably has been improving....and hes fast, athletic, strong minded, smart somehow and good amounts of heart. Im going on a limb and say hes not easy to KO. But yeah, a thin line, if hes gets taken down AND controlled its gonna be tough night. Thing is, i dont see that happening but ill rewatch some shit.
I'm with you. Only thing I'm worried about with Macario is his gas tank. He should get the better of Voelker standing, and Voelker's ground game isn't anything to write home about so I'm not too concerned about Macario getting controlled either.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Hemminger View Post
I'm with you. Only thing I'm worried about with Macario is his gas tank. He should get the better of Voelker standing, and Voelker's ground game isn't anything to write home about so I'm not too concerned about Macario getting controlled either.
I think he can, but I wouldn't want to bet on it. He's significantly faster than Voelker, which could give him the edge, but technically he's an atrocious striker.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
ufc 168 odds:

anderson silva -155
chris weidman +135

josh barnett -195
travis browne +165

diego brandao +185
dustin poirier -215

fabricio camoes +310
jim miller -360

gleison tibau -150
michael johnson +130