Login Search

Time to humiliate the village idiot

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Wilbo86 View Post
I.e. there's supposed to be more to this forum than posting chalk plays, bragging when you win and covering it up when you loose.
Snicker. Um.... looks like you're pissed off because you didn't tail my Algieri play. HUGE under dog. Will be in the top 5 upsets of the year. Been successfully gambling since you were doing back strokes in your daddy's nut sack. Keep your nose clean kid & maybe I'll give ya a couple of tips.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
Snicker. Um.... looks like you're pissed off because you didn't tail my Algieri play. HUGE under dog. Will be in the top 5 upsets of the year. Been successfully gambling since you were doing back strokes in your daddy's nut sack. Keep your nose clean kid & maybe I'll give ya a couple of tips.
You're doing it again, bragging about wins and ignoring losses.

Of course. Just like a pro. Arbed out of my Easton play as well. Made some serious bank on Jobouin. Maybe no one ever told you but that's what live betting can be used for. So iron geek gets run off the board & comes back as Wilbo. He truly is the village idiot.
if you were that sharp, wouldn't you have taken jabwah pre-match at better odds?

6/14/14 8:30pm Reduced Fighting 1701 Yves Jabouin +200*vs Mike Easton
6/14/14 8:30pm Props Fighting 1707 Jabouin wins by 3 round decision +270*vs Not Jabouin by 3 round decision

and then add more in live betting...

6/14/14 8:30pm Live In-Play Fighting 1701 Yves Jabouin +160*vs Mike Easton

Of course. Just like a pro. Arbed out of my Easton play as well. Made some serious bank on Jobouin. Maybe no one ever told you but that's what live betting can be used for. So iron geek gets run off the board & comes back as Wilbo. He truly is the village idiot.
and yet again

UFC 174 - Welterweight Matchup
Tyron Woodley 0
Rory MacDonald 1
06/14/14(23:40 ET)
Rory MacDonald +125

Tyron Woodley 0
Rory MacDonald 1
Rory MacDonald +105

Win Martial Arts - 24406 Rory MacDonald +125 for Game

Win Martial Arts - 24406 Rory MacDonald +112 for Game

6/14/14 11:30pm Live In-Play Fighting 1101 Rory MacDonald -205*vs Tyron Woodley

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
and yet again

Tyron Woodley 0
Rory MacDonald 1
Rory MacDonald +125

Tyron Woodley 0
Rory MacDonald 1
Rory MacDonald +105

Win Martial Arts - 24406 Rory MacDonald +125 for Game

Win Martial Arts - 24406 Rory MacDonald +112 for Game

6/14/14 11:30pm Live In-Play Fighting 1101 Rory MacDonald -205*<small style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">vs</small> Tyron Woodley
Sharp? Yes. Perfect? No. Unfortunately my crystal ball was in disrepair last Saturn's Day.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumdeal View Post
the 174 thread was truly terrible. i am guilty of it as well. i certainly get excited and want to post when i win, but the entire thread is everyone saying they win when they win and they win when they lose by betting live. no one on sbr ever loses money.
I post my losing bets all the time. Honour among thieves, brah.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumdeal View Post
my apologies, i shouldn't have spoken in absolutes. I meant 99% of the SBR forum never loses a bet. they always manage to either win or come out even.
You ever see that guy Pure Prodigy who was giving me shit a couple of weeks back? The retard who said that when I win bets it doesn't count because I "bet on the other guy too"?

The guy tweets me on Sunday morning and asks me to fight him in Vegas because I bet on Schaub. Can't make it up. Kid even offered to send me his betting record to show that he's a legit OG. What a stud.

Bump.